Need fashion advice!

Alright guys, so I’m trying to go for a very specific look in PWI purely for fashion purposes, not practical purposes. If you’ve ever played The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, or Majora’s Mask, you’ve probably seen the Poe Collector, who looks like this:

0d9aefde2e5f1a56f488e8e77bf6e401bf9a7479_hq.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_dh4l1eiqb484sk4k0k08gkwc_640.gif

I need my character to look like him. Don’t ask why, it just needs to happen. Any suggestions on items or gear I could equip to achieve that? Or customization options? Or any other ideas in the realm of in-game Zelda cosplaying?

I haven’t played this game in years, so I’m not familiar with all of the gear. But I did a little research, and it seems like some of Dark Lord clothes dyed purple (if you can even do that) and a Lvl 1 wand (I think that’s the one) might do the trick. But idk.

THANKS in advance! (and please forgive my noobishness)

P.S. If anyone has a wand like the one depicted in the pictures, I’ll pay 100k for it. Been looking everywhere with no luck.

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

Hmmm, you can check out a revamped Revamped ini Editing guide here and the old topic on it So You Want to INI Edit As far as checking out character customization options goes.

I will say that for some reason, I can't seem to get specific head fashions to work via INI even with head codes provided except on barbs. The Dark Lord hood unfortunately can not be dyed, but I think I might actually make a note somewhere to ask if they can make a dyable variant of that.

People who delve more into fashion could probably give you more specific recommendations for outfit choices!
  • idontcareduh
    idontcareduh Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello!

Hmmm, you can check out a revamped Revamped ini Editing guide here and the old topic on it So You Want to INI Edit As far as checking out character customization options goes.

I will say that for some reason, I can't seem to get specific head fashions to work via INI even with head codes provided except on barbs. The Dark Lord hood unfortunately can not be dyed, but I think I might actually make a note somewhere to ask if they can make a dyable variant of that.

People who delve more into fashion could probably give you more specific recommendations for outfit choices!

Wow, I didn’t even know this ini editing stuff was a thing. Thanks for the insight!