Cannot log in server network error!

Options
zoidburgg
zoidburgg Posts: 13 Arc User
Happens to me today of course whe nI can get some time to play. I love this game just can't sign in. I can't redeem codes server busy. It was hard to get in arc after 3 or 4 times. Now it is hard to play the client because I get errors in the game itself on log in.

@kalystconquerer#0876 HELP!

Comments

• phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    Moved this to the correct forum. I'd start with reading the sticky threads. Maybe @sylenthunder will see this and have some other input.​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Usually this is an indication of a poor connection to the server. Run a couple of traceroute taken when you have the issue. Most likely you will see a lot of latency orpacket loss.

I find it's most easily fixed by turning your modem off for about three minutes to reset the connection with the CO, and flushing your DNS stack while the modem is down.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zoidburgg
    zoidburgg Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    Moved this to the correct forum. I'd start with reading the sticky threads. Maybe @sylenthunder will see this and have some other input.​​

Alrighty thanks, @phantomforce#4598! I know Kaly responds always AND is an employee and can get things done directly at the place with the other employees so I put it there where she is most and would see the post. I never really saw any other employee posting, you guys are moderators which I do not know if you are paid so you are not obligated to respond.