World Quest NPC

Options
eirghan
eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
Our world quest was broken for a very long time and at some point the NPC was removed from our version to begin the quest.

The problem being, recently packs were released with a nightspike crystal pack, which is the reward from world quest.

Only, to make use of these crystals, one must trade them with the same NPC that was removed. So currently they are utterly useless.

Is there any plans in the future to fix this? If not, is there an alternate way that we can trade our nightspike crystals?
​​

Comments

• andyauditore
    andyauditore Posts: 52 Arc User
    Options
    Tsunami Army Messenger is still there. Just checked. 570 134
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    If I remember correctly, the NPC is only available from 9am-1am server time. Outside of those hours the NPC won't be there.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Yes, this guy only spawns during the times that PQ3 is open. A bit annoying to be sure, but he should definitely still be there during the usual time window. I can check tomorrow morning on test though just in case!
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah I was going to check again. Thats funny I dont remember there being a time limit but I guess I've just not done it for so many years I forgot tiger-17.gif Thanks for your help I was able to tag him down last night and got my ring ^^​​