Accruing NP set

Options

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    @aspiringapathy what you mean more support get NP. NP is mainly for attack not defense that's like saying I hope you carry a gun with no ammo ._. Even Wyvelin great veno NP and TheDan good players but their def is hardly higher than non NP same gears and damage is still abismal. Nothing agianst anyone support but agian if everything isn't done you should look at NP esp support. DA has a NP cleric and he's GG easier to kill than other Jsod clerics and his attack is still laughable
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @aspiringapathy what you mean more support get NP. NP is mainly for attack not defense that's like saying I hope you carry a gun with no ammo ._. Even Wyvelin great veno NP and TheDan good players but their def is hardly higher than non NP same gears and damage is still abismal. Nothing agianst anyone support but agian if everything isn't done you should look at NP esp support. DA has a NP cleric and he's GG easier to kill than other Jsod clerics and his attack is still laughable
    Definitely NP is or should be one of your last steps. Refines, shards and base gear above cards. A-set cards and 15.00 chart concurrently. 20.00 chart in the process of obtaining NP.

I'm not sure if it's the scenarios I fight those guys in though, but Dan or Wyv are leagues harder to kill than 90% of other endgame BM or Venos that I've fought.
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @aspiringapathy Wyve has 40k+ hp fully buffed with NP and +12 vit stones along with fox form scales her pdef high as heck if you purge her she takes tons of DD like anyone else purged TheDan same even being a phy class purged and pdef reduction can take 8-10k easily it's just mechanics. Also they probably harder to kill mainly because their team comp is centered around defense and offense. Wyve is full magic so she can hit decent index and gorilla is NP 1rb and a sin his damage will be ridiculous adding both of those aspects. TheDan is a Jsod NP bm ofc Jsod bm is hella hard to kill plus he's basically their CC town ofc killing the three of them is a challenge especially if you're undergeared. Like when I see people 15.0 aptitude with +2 gems and +11 brag about 4/6 NP I just laugh because ok I'll still kill you for the fact your prioritizing something that's just atk (unless atleast rb once) where your survivability has much to improve.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    @aspiringapathy Wyve has 40k+ hp fully buffed with NP and +12 vit stones along with fox form scales her pdef high as heck if you purge her she takes tons of DD like anyone else purged TheDan same even being a phy class purged and pdef reduction can take 8-10k easily it's just mechanics. Also they probably harder to kill mainly because their team comp is centered around defense and offense. Wyve is full magic so she can hit decent index and gorilla is NP 1rb and a sin his damage will be ridiculous adding both of those aspects. TheDan is a Jsod NP bm ofc Jsod bm is hella hard to kill plus he's basically their CC town ofc killing the three of them is a challenge especially if you're undergeared. Like when I see people 15.0 aptitude with +2 gems and +11 brag about 4/6 NP I just laugh because ok I'll still kill you for the fact your prioritizing something that's just atk (unless atleast rb once) where your survivability has much to improve.

Honestly, NP should be prioritized pretty high. It takes 6 months+ to get it when you start from scratch and it only becomes truly major add after RA1 so 1 year+ till you are done with it. After you are done cycling your coin, you can instantly 20 aptitude your chart with a sale if you want to. I am personally going to be 4x RA1 & 2x RA0 NP whenever this cycle ends. I currently still missing 2 cards to even finish my set. I am +12 with 15 aptitude chart and 1 piece deity. I should be able to get to get myself to full deity with 20 aptitude chart easily enough when I am done cycling coin.

The point is, the people can finish a lot of gear with the money they are left after finishing their sets.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    NP's defensive values just become that much more apparent on defensive builds. I think the value of it really shines in how you've built your toon - and seems lackluster elsewhere. As a NP Psy I see tons of increases to my damage, but honestly I wish I got more p.def out of the set. I'm 3/6 RB1 and 3/6 RB0 so there's still room to be improved.

NP is valuable but I'd say to aim EU/WS set first for most...get the cheaper value they can there while they at least +11...though if someone is up to investing in the full round of promos...full NP with +10/11/12 along the way. Honestly you can do it all concurrently if you have the coin there and don't mind being set back for 5 months until a huge survivability/damage kick at month 6.

• blazerboy
    Options
    @saxroll basically you're gambling because if it's 1yr + say 24months if u NEVER miss a promo where NP will truely shine you have to gamble ppl still playing pwi actively. Community now is a lot less than it was 24yrs ago and every year we see a decline with ppl returning here and there. Way I see it is rather be competitive now for 1yr+ than wait a year+ to be competitive. Honestly nothing below +2 gen +11 is a challenge to kill really and its frustrating to just kneel over and die the moment a punch of pressure on you. But hey if you want to wait until NP that's your right and I won't harp you for it.

@aspiringapathy with a 2nd full rb aeu set I saw Np gives me 6k physical attack while pdef hardly anything maybe 2-3k which is ok but not worth the wait or cost if you cs it to me anyways same with mdef. And barely anymore spirit but yeah spirit is kinda gg at this point when you watch 2600+ spirit ppl get deleted by ppl who barely have 2k all the time. From what I seen on mypers it's best for NP for the attack increase the defensive increase on any classs isn't as drastic of an increase especially after rebirth the atk stil scales higher so if support go for it it's like okay once you purge you're still instead because defense scales as high it does full buffs base atk will still do well on buff and unbuff with NP. Losing full buffs esp pdef suffers a lot. So I see no reason to go for NP as support. Is it nice to have sure ofc but if you're not maxed out in other crucial areas like good chart/refines/gems you're mine the moment those buffs gone and with all the purge sin and dbs what are buffs lol
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Options
    @saxroll basically you're gambling because if it's 1yr + say 24months if u NEVER miss a promo where NP will truely shine you have to gamble ppl still playing pwi actively. Community now is a lot less than it was 24yrs ago and every year we see a decline with ppl returning here and there. Way I see it is rather be competitive now for 1yr+ than wait a year+ to be competitive. Honestly nothing below +2 gen +11 is a challenge to kill really and its frustrating to just kneel over and die the moment a punch of pressure on you. But hey if you want to wait until NP that's your right and I won't harp you for it.

@aspiringapathy with a 2nd full rb aeu set I saw Np gives me 6k physical attack while pdef hardly anything maybe 2-3k which is ok but not worth the wait or cost if you cs it to me anyways same with mdef. And barely anymore spirit but yeah spirit is kinda gg at this point when you watch 2600+ spirit ppl get deleted by ppl who barely have 2k all the time. From what I seen on mypers it's best for NP for the attack increase the defensive increase on any classs isn't as drastic of an increase especially after rebirth the atk stil scales higher so if support go for it it's like okay once you purge you're still instead because defense scales as high it does full buffs base atk will still do well on buff and unbuff with NP. Losing full buffs esp pdef suffers a lot. So I see no reason to go for NP as support. Is it nice to have sure ofc but if you're not maxed out in other crucial areas like good chart/refines/gems you're mine the moment those buffs gone and with all the purge sin and dbs what are buffs lol

I don't think any amount of gear will actually make up for the 3x effective damage casters receive when purged. Caster is dead whether they have 20 apt or 15 apt. Really the best route for caster is to just get G17 and hope to roll lots of untarget procs.
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @dregenfox it happens to all of us urged we all just die purged except maybe bm barb due to hp pool and marrow we all suffer from purge not just caster. Casters can easily hit HA 8-12k per hit even gear purged chill it's not a who's suffering more contest. Untarget price quite often too esp if you reset it like EVERYONE does.
  • dregenfox
    Options
    @dregenfox it happens to all of us urged we all just die purged except maybe bm barb due to hp pool and marrow we all suffer from purge not just caster. Casters can easily hit HA 8-12k per hit even gear purged chill it's not a who's suffering more contest. Untarget price quite often too esp if you reset it like EVERYONE does.

The difference is that the HA is far more likely to be purging the caster instead of the other way around.
  • blazerboy
    Options
    Yes let's give casters purge @dregenfox inb4 we have aoe distance purge that applies to status effects from casters for example. Sb aoe massive push back purge!!!! Or aoe mag atk which freeze/stun and purge all from distance, vortex drops couple aoe then distant paralyze that can purge oh let's throw that broken ulti in there two melee classes gg wp by bm barbs seekers esp. Or psys aoe distant freeze/stun frontal speed reduction that can purge from long distances that makes perfect sense!!! Or maybe we should have nova that can freeze seal DG and purge omg we really think that's fair and justified yep let's do this. Oh wait even better mystics can bypass spirit def level and block genie with insta heals rediculously op pet upgrades let's give them purge so not only can they bypass us full buffs already they can take said buffs too and delete another way!!! Really.... You should feel fortunate enough you can get aoe zerk without any hp fall back nor any chance to miss xD. Once g17.5 is meta killing support classes even with purge will be a nightmare as it is...
  • dregenfox
    Options
    Yes let's give casters purge @dregenfox inb4 we have aoe distance purge that applies to status effects from casters for example. Sb aoe massive push back purge!!!! Or aoe mag atk which freeze/stun and purge all from distance, vortex drops couple aoe then distant paralyze that can purge oh let's throw that broken ulti in there two melee classes gg wp by bm barbs seekers esp. Or psys aoe distant freeze/stun frontal speed reduction that can purge from long distances that makes perfect sense!!! Or maybe we should have nova that can freeze seal DG and purge omg we really think that's fair and justified yep let's do this. Oh wait even better mystics can bypass spirit def level and block genie with insta heals rediculously op pet upgrades let's give them purge so not only can they bypass us full buffs already they can take said buffs too and delete another way!!! Really.... You should feel fortunate enough you can get aoe zerk without any hp fall back nor any chance to miss xD. Once g17.5 is meta killing support classes even with purge will be a nightmare as it is...

Lets give purge on a class with 740% base damage aoe attacks, stealth, unlimited chi, and 66% status evade...that'll turn out better...
  • chandlerbm
    chandlerbm Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options
    see you guys look at the so called 'elites' but there are alot more NP plays than you think i can think of 2 more right now in Knightblades and AkaiKami
    booker27 wrote: »
    On TT there is

6 in vindicate
    4 in random factions
    7 in echo 1 quit? never seen since origin died dunno if hes actually in echo still

think lots of ppl are missing astrid and just waiting for that

for names
    vindicate: asterelle, bele_wiz, roar_king, susa, dovienya, fixxed
    random: jafira, gorilla, apocalypse, princemayore
    echo: thedan, sifumohtofu, lauraangel, shinzoko, wyvelin, sweatypea, bigbangbomb(quit maybe)

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    NP is especially strong (such as any increase in survivability) on max buffed targets. IF you don't have purge at hand you will struggle alot with nearly any class vs NP chars (if you are alone). Purged nearly anyone can die if the gear difference isn't astronomical and even then, depending on the class-matchup, it can still be overcome. Debuffs are the best way to kill people..but already ridiculously high defenses are nearly impossible to be reduced to a point in which the damage increase is so significant that you could pressure someone with it.
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @dregenfox it's the range you really think it you can compare db/sinpurge to arcanes like cleric with 25m aoe. Arcanes with purge would mean the end for all Melee and esp other arcanes since you even said you rely on buffs more than any other class
  • dregenfox
    Options
    @dregenfox it's the range you really think it you can compare db/sinpurge to arcanes like cleric with 25m aoe. Arcanes with purge would mean the end for all Melee and esp other arcanes since you even said you rely on buffs more than any other class

We've already had 35m range purge and AOE 12m channeled purge for the past 7+ years.

And since when did range ever matter for DB? They have multi-hit skills and cc that lets them purge more frequently than arcanes even if arcanes got purge.
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2017
    Options
    35m single target purge at what 8% k aoe purge that didn't interact with cc skills for 7yrs k that's comparable to g17 purge of which can interact with cc and high proc rate but hey let's ignore those 2 key factors.

You seriously wanna compare that with archers purge do you even know why g17 purge is op IT INTERACTS WITH CC while archers did not -.- can you imagine ppl like Nemki or kaizuko spam aoes and kill everything even equally geared due to just purging aoes because the weapon. Or mystics able to block genie and purge that sounds remotely fair. Or storm able to walk around anything but a db till it purged then near 0mdef them with skills like perigean tide,or cloudburst or even vortex ulti aoe spam atleast half a squad can die like that if not the whole thing if genie isn't up or pot isn't up. Whereass melee classes still have to close the distance and ones who can easily do it like db and sin still have very limited amount of aoe to really make this effective Sins don't even have cc aoe and db has 2 one 15 sec cd one 8 sec CD vs the amount of cd on aoes on arcanes really..
  • dregenfox
    Options
    35m single target purge at what 8% k aoe purge that didn't interact with cc skills for 7yrs k that's comparable to g17 purge of which can interact with cc and high proc rate but hey let's ignore those 2 key factors.

You seriously wanna compare that with archers purge do you even know why g17 purge is op IT INTERACTS WITH CC while archers did not -.- can you imagine ppl like Nemki or kaizuko spam aoes and kill everything even equally geared due to just purging aoes because the weapon. Or mystics able to block genie and purge that sounds remotely fair. Or storm able to walk around anything but a db till it purged then near 0mdef them with skills like perigean tide,or cloudburst or even vortex ulti aoe spam atleast half a squad can die like that if not the whole thing if genie isn't up or pot isn't up. Whereass melee classes still have to close the distance and ones who can easily do it like db and sin still have very limited amount of aoe to really make this effective Sins don't even have cc aoe and db has 2 one 15 sec cd one 8 sec CD vs the amount of cd on aoes on arcanes really..

What about a BM that purges 3 people with roar, HF+aoe purges another 2, then pulls another person in and para+purges him? It's not exactly difficult for a well-geared marrow'ed BM to stay on the front-lines.

At a 20% proc rate, spellcasters average 1 spell/2 seconds, so thats 10 seconds on a purge if they get lucky and have no one on them. Meanwhile a sin can just tp/pop elimination and purge + 1-shot an entire group of casters.

I mean what exactly is the issue here? Casters who go for purge give up zerk procs, and along with the slow casting speeds it will only be worth it for certain classes, namely support.

I mean are you just scared of fighting without buffs? Because support classes have been dealing with being purge target #1 since the creation of the game.
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @dregenfox roar won't purge ppl only damaged base skills also non dot related will lol but I'm not arguings this anymore by that statement you prove you dunno what you're talking about.

Anyways back to the original post Nuema Portal imo on support is kinda ezzz unless you're very sure you will go for rb Astrid (see what I did there since Astrid is a issue atm lol) and rb Sooki others is like eh to me @saxroll
  • dregenfox
    Options
    @dregenfox roar won't purge ppl only damaged base skills also non dot related will lol but I'm not arguings this anymore by that statement you prove you dunno what you're talking about.

Anyways back to the original post Nuema Portal imo on support is kinda ezzz unless you're very sure you will go for rb Astrid (see what I did there since Astrid is a issue atm lol) and rb Sooki others is like eh to me @saxroll

Didn't Fede test it and say that it purges with all skills? He literally made a thread on it. If not then BM can follow up w/ aoe attack anyway that will purge.

You're fine with melees purging casters every 5 seconds w/ multi-hits and insta-killing them while para'ed, but somehow a slower ranged purge that has no CC (which means you can literally just pop an arena SoD and get all your buffs back) is unbalanced?

Anyway it's kinda apparent that you're biased only vs melee classes, specifically DB. It's obvious now why you picked DB over seeker...
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @dregenfox it doesn't work with all skills If it did sin telestun would and db would and as far as I've tested it on both classes it didnt purge so it stands no reason roar of pride would. No sin or db can purge in 5 seconds it doesn't happen nearly that quickly all the time even with multi hit skills just luck of the draw. Crygol videos even show it from a purge sin perspective..

I kill duskblades on caster classes 1v1 or mass with no issue due to the fact Ik how they work and can predict movements same with sins you just can't because as I keep saying you know absolutely nothing how any class works beyond reading a skill or hearsay so everything you want literally cripples melee. Purge on phy classes is necessary and will be seen mainly at the final stage of g17. Have you even tried to kill fully buffed arcanes as a phy class with no purge on ppl whom are +2 gen with non deity toon it's so much of a burden or requires so much focus it's insane esp mystics venos clerics. Even if you cc them a genie/pot can help them get away now there's more purge means more mortality rate omg unfair you can get gabled by less than 5 ppl and die that's so broken... Just stop

Or are ppl so ignorant that they believe 80 atk lvl actually counters 80 def level, but it's way too hard? You realize there are some ppl halfway done with the dragonic essences to g17.5 you just haven't gotten that far ppl like BBB,cllyde,yuyi and a few other ppl Ik on diff server even pretty sure auguren is closing in on it as well so it's not impossible it's just you don't want to put in the time or effort stop complaining about every little thing you don't have access to then proposing game break request. You can Aoe untarget cancel genies aoe purify and other fancy tricks and still complain like no tomorrow despite having outdated gear then confused why you get deleted purged. Even me purged sins don't instantly delete me because I have gear to back it up.

It's bad enough magic got zerk crit now and can literally hit even Sins 40k inside tidal. You have Nemki hitting other full reborn NP 40-70k no debuffs yea zerk isn't op on magic huh... "But that's Max gear" that's just an excuse to be lazy and not wanna work for anything. You want the person who barely cares about their gear or hardly plays competitively to be a factor? You're not only bias but rediculous.

P.S for your ignorant statement I swap from seeker to db? This is like the 5th time I changed characters on this game wizard < bm < Archer < sin < seeker < db < sb hell even did r9rr on my psy on DA lmfao and other toons I play on diff servers I'm slowly building up. Don't claim you know me or my history because A we don't interact ingame except when I'm killing you and B you literally post every time not about balance but give back arcanes the overwhelming superiority like when you swap from archer to mystic as if HL ppl forgot that...Back then when AA was strong before paralyze was introduced because back then r9 wep for AA yay no stunlock consequences unless I wasn't lucky

You want purge removed from db sin? That's fine take away untarget and zerk from arcanes as well I'll just use heartbite rend proc GGWP
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options

Well NPs main point is higher damage output. The defense/spirit cards arent nearly as strong compared to A cards - They are better but not by as large margin as attack cards. Making the mainpoint of NP to be offensive power. At even RA1 the difference increases by quite a bit making it more viable for all classes. But if you dont intend to awaken cards I would only go for NP if I were a DD class or I had the money and didnt want to gamble on A cards.

You are correct NP being one of the later steps in gear progression, the only difference in opinion we have I feel is the fact I feel you have to prioritize NP fast if you want to get it due how long it takes. You wouldnt rather gamble on the community, which is understandable.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • dregenfox
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @blazerboy - You can't have it both ways. You realize all melee classes can get purify/untarget now too right? And in one post you claim m. def is unimportant because caster classes are 0 threat to DB's and then in the next post you say you can easily win 1v1's vs any DB on a caster.

I think at this point you're just trying your best to type what sounds good to you without backing anything up.

Also I think your perception of caster classes is warped because you only spend your time fighting with a psychic that massively overgears pretty much everyone on all 4 servers. Most casters don't go around hitting people for 60k per cast w/ no debuffs.
  • blazerboy
    Options
    Arena been out for about a month that auto makes my idea of caster warped? Also I said mdef is no issue for ME because most caster are morons and too afraid to close the distance to atk db out of fear when all it takes is cc and you're fine mid range but I'm done arguing with you it's just circles @dregenfox

@saxroll I think we both can agree to disagree then on that sentiment. I just prefer to be competitive as soon as reasonably possible
  • dregenfox
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Arena been out for about a month that auto makes my idea of caster warped? Also I said mdef is no issue for ME because most caster are morons and too afraid to close the distance to atk db out of fear when all it takes is cc and you're fine mid range but I'm done arguing with you it's just circles @dregenfox

@saxroll I think we both can agree to disagree then on that sentiment. I just prefer to be competitive as soon as reasonably possible

It does, because you keep using nemki as an example of why casters are op. He's spent more on cards than a lot of endgame players have spent on their gear total. It's the same as saying seekers need a nerf because an RB2 NP 20apt seeker can one-shot you for 60k every 30 seconds. I also doubt your claim that you can beat any db on caster 1v1 w/ no issues given your lack of knowledge about certain mechanics.
  • blazerboy
    Options
    Quote the part where specifically specified arcanes like Nemki where news flash there's more arcanes on other servers with zerk babyvegeta,genesia wife,there's a wizard in gold digrz guild as well who changes his name so frequently,augren ect there's quite a few zerk casters and all of them hit terrifying damage index agian just because you are ignorant of others doesn't mean everyone is always talkin about Nemki in fact only mention his zerk weapon once. Even augren can hit endgame +12 +2 bms over 70k with zerk. Nobody ever said arcanes with zerk like Nemki. Also kaliso from Ti the only seeker like that is hitting you like that than you need to update your gear only ppl I see him kill with that much DD is ppl he outgears by a rediculous index gg wp. I have defeated them on caster classes it's the same way joe has defeated db/sins ect on his casters it's literally knowing how the classes work just because you do know know doesn't mean it's impossible because last incheck ruby_inferno has done it wizards like darcabys have done it as well on casters beat dbs the fact remains you don't know what you're doing @dregenfox
  • dregenfox
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Quote the part where specifically specified arcanes like Nemki where news flash there's more arcanes on other servers with zerk babyvegeta,genesia wife,there's a wizard in gold digrz guild as well who changes his name so frequently,augren ect there's quite a few zerk casters and all of them hit terrifying damage index agian just because you are ignorant of others doesn't mean everyone is always talkin about Nemki in fact only mention his zerk weapon once. Even augren can hit endgame +12 +2 bms over 70k with zerk. Nobody ever said arcanes with zerk like Nemki. Also kaliso from Ti the only seeker like that is hitting you like that than you need to update your gear only ppl I see him kill with that much DD is ppl he outgears by a rediculous index gg wp. I have defeated them on caster classes it's the same way joe has defeated db/sins ect on his casters it's literally knowing how the classes work just because you do know know doesn't mean it's impossible because last incheck ruby_inferno has done it wizards like darcabys have done it as well on casters beat dbs the fact remains you don't know what you're doing @dregenfox

The reason wizard crits that high on you is because of the genie skill spark. It reduces your fire resistance to ridiculously low levels. Wizards have been critting HA for 70k w/ spark years ago...it's still a counter-able skill if you know what you're doing.

If casters are repeatedly beating you 1v1 on db then you are doing something wrong...db's skill set was literally designed to counter casters and their purify proc. Short of them catching you with a spark crit there's very few other options for the wizard to win.
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    Options
    lmao this convo is hilarious

If a db loses 1v1 vs anything thats not a sin then the db is just bad. dbs are literally the top 1v1 class excl. sins lol you 100% sound like you rolled db for ez wins then wow surprise you have to actually learn how to play it

no dont bother responding i wont read your qq
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    booker27 wrote: »
    lmao this convo is hilarious

If a db loses 1v1 vs anything thats not a sin then the db is just bad. dbs are literally the top 1v1 class excl. sins lol you 100% sound like you rolled db for ez wins then wow surprise you have to actually learn how to play it

no dont bother responding i wont read your qq

If you go off of equal gears then BMs and Barbs have equally high chances if beating a Duskblade in a selfbuffed 1v1. Tiger Form and Marrow reduce a DBs damage massively due to the fact that they kinda negate all of a DBs debuffs (at least the physical ones) combined with a massive HP pool and loads of counter CC.

All a BM/Barb has to do is catch the DB in a CC-lock with his genie being in CD and it's GG. It heavily depends on how skilled both players are but if both know what they are doing then it's a close match with equal chances. Barbs have it easiest out of all classes if you use a genie made for just DBs. Solid Shield, Wind Shield, Adrenaline Surge, Fortify, Expel on a dex/str hybrid like my genie...just use all these skills and nah bro, the DB won't have it easy. Now be a full att level sharded DB vs a full attack level sharded barb and just devour + mire will lead to random OS zerkcrits from the barb onto the DB (which is the most fun matchup imho :D). Game of Wits!

However, and please don't get this as bragging because it is not, it is just the sad truth: A Duskblade cannot lose a selfbuffed 1v1 vs any caster class..never. That's just not possible. Sure, if you nerf yourself use handicaps or just don't pay attention/being careless/underestimating then yeah, you can lose but if you use full force, use a genie to completely counter the caster you are fighting against and use even Duskblades ultimate skill..nah. Impossible to lose as a DB. My DB is still not the best geared by far but I dare say that I would be surprised if I would lose 1 fight out of 10 even versus the best geared caster in the entire game. Double Quad-Combo + disarm is something no caster can survive whilst you can literally stay immune to anything they can possibly do to you until you can attack them again if they IG/AD/etc...
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @jsxshadow I just stop arguing with ppl like this and dregenfox who seem to believe every class that doesn't seem simple to counter i.e if there's not simple way to render a advantage useless like SoF,expel on genie/kite for sins is either op or unfair so I'm just ganna smile and wave nothing to see here man. People will always think a advantage makes things impossible instead of trying to work through it no matter how much supporting detail you add behind it.
  • xxxsnowbird#3517
    xxxsnowbird#3517 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    @jsxshadow I just stop arguing with ppl like this and dregenfox who seem to believe every class that doesn't seem simple to counter i.e if there's not simple way to render a advantage useless like SoF,expel on genie/kite for sins is either op or unfair so I'm just ganna smile and wave nothing to see here man. People will always think a advantage makes things impossible instead of trying to work through it no matter how much supporting detail you add behind it.

Dude it's really apparent you just have an inflated view of your own skills. You counter your own arguments by saying casters aren't a problem when you're on your DB, but when your on caster you have no issues with DB's.

You say you don't need any m. def because casters don't hit you for anything. Then you go back to saying casters do massive damage and hit everything for 70k. Guess what? Even with your DB passive, that would easily one-shot you if unbuffed at max range. So which is it?

It's apparent you just fight everything with a massive gear advantage and think you're countering people with your skill because you "won".

Equal geared casters do not hit people for 70k. RB2/apt20 people do. Equal geared casters don't easily beat DB's in 1v1. You can't just take your own experiences and call it balance. That is just extremely biased.
This discussion has been closed.