Psychic Summon

o04
o04 Posts: 8 Arc User
I would like to see the summon skill get updated to allow all "main maps". Taking a look at the new global map... The Western Steppes appears to be on the same tier as The Midlands. I see no reason why the summon skill shouldn't work on any main map.

Comments

• seleneeee
    seleneeee Posts: 6 Arc User
    o04 wrote: »
    I would like to see the summon skill get updated to allow all "main maps". Taking a look at the new global map... The Western Steppes appears to be on the same tier as The Midlands. I see no reason why the summon skill shouldn't work on any main map.

that's not possible since you need to be a certain sky lvl and above lvl 100
    that way everyone can summon their shop alts in there :smiley:
    i do believe they need to upgrade it or make it work to each player based on their lvl and sky lvl
    even in morai or primal would be amazing if it workd, but it's too much stress for them so it won't happen :blush:
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    seleneeee wrote: »
    o04 wrote: »

that's not possible since you need to be a certain sky lvl and above lvl 100
    that way everyone can summon their shop alts in there :smiley:
    i do believe they need to upgrade it or make it work to each player based on their lvl and sky lvl
    even in morai or primal would be amazing if it workd, but it's too much stress for them so it won't happen :blush:

Squad signet is already working with all the restrictions...copy and paste shouldnt be such a big stress.

Restricting the psy's summon to midlands at this stage of the game is ridiculous.
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    That reminds me, shouldn't Jolly Old Jones be expanding his operation to the Steppes?
    Post edited by goldfinch47 on