Shifting sky boundary pills are a scam...

Options
nunuator
nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
edited April 2017 in Quality Corner
After about 3 months of farming and saving to get the 300 gold needed to cash all of the shifting sky lvl... I was unfortunate enough to encounter a bug with the boundary quest restricting you from continuing past the shifting sky 5-6 boundary.
It involves a boss and a quest that drops a key.
However, the key appears to have a check of sky lvl before it pops up into your inventory...

This is really annoying seeing that the boundary pill was sold for 400 gold and the amount I spent and farmed for it was close to 300 gold...

Due to this one bug the entire aspect of cashing the shifting sky boundary becomes useless since, the only real reason to do it is to get to twilight sky X quicker or near instantly...

This bug halts the progress of the rest of the shifting sky boundary quest line but, not the twilight sky one...

All and all, a pissed off player that wants a fix and or a refund of my gold since the entire reason I spent gold on the pills in the first place was to get to Twilight sky X via the shifting sky boundary pills.

I hope this is fixed soon since I held off on nearly all of the quests so that I may get to be PvP viable and now encounter an issue like this...

Yes, I have submitted a ticket requesting the item to be spawned in and was given a response of first to post on the forums... Really!
Contact live support and wallah same GM running it and saying post on the forums...
After legit cussing this dude out he finally gave me a proper response and said I must post in quality corner since it requires a complete work by CN...

So yep let's all invest 400 gold so you can wait 4-8 months for a work from CN cause a GM wants an easy job...