ok vs Starry Wilds PVE TW

Options
Poor ok :( can't even kill mobs.

You can run but you can't hide (unless you quit tw again).

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AdQCc1vFQrE&t=11s

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Vindicate is a funny faction. They are a 200 member faction, allied with another faction that almost has 200 members, so they together can Removed talk and beat down on a faction with 100 members. How petty can you be? Must be really scared to get destroyed once again when we're back on 200 members. Enjoy being the only big faction on Twilight Temple while it lasts, its a shame you embarrass our server so much in xTW though, but we're working hard on becoming a faction that can proudly represent Twilight Temple again, because if we left things up to Vindicate Twilight Temple would be the biggest joke server of all.
    Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on
  • zevrex
    zevrex Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    Didn't know u needed 200 members to enter tw/xtw, 100 should be enough as the limit is 60 xtw/ and 80 tw. 'Must be really scared to get destroyed once again when we're back on 200 members.' Didn't u guys lose back in origin with 200 members lol? Instead of writing Dr. Seuss novels all the time just man up and have some fun fights, even when we were losing or got ountumbered we kept on pvping. Idk why u say we're really scared when u guys gave up the land u attacked to stay far from vindi, then u no showed us with ur 60 ish in xtw to fight few lgs. As far as embarassing our sever, im pretty sure u guys did that by deciding to no show us to fight 10ish, not to mention disbanding a guild because of 2 losses. If you can't take losing like we've had in the past, then all it means is that ur a sore winner.
  • dingo488
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I love how you guys are still pretending like Origin wasnt already dead by the time we did TW against you guys. One thing I love about Vindicate is your roleplaying. ''Tempest didnt use their best people against you guys'' (in a 1v1) ''Origin died cuz we beat them'' (even tho literally half our faction wasnt at TW, we didnt even field 80). Keep roleplaying boyz, its an old Vindicate tradition after all. Have fun talking **** about a 100 member faction.

I also really like the one where u pretend u want to PK, but just glitch us 24/7 when we show up, pretty solid too. If instead of pretending to wanna PK you wudda just told me u wanted to target practice on someone that doesnt fight back you can just PM me, you can damage test on me any day.
    Post edited by dingo488 on
  • zevrex
    zevrex Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    I love how you keep pretending it was a dead guild and writing poems about all the excuses to why u lost, a dead guild doesnt field 80 in tw and 60 in xtw, even your own members say you had 80 so idk why ur so delusional. But ur right half ur faction wasn't in Tw, because tw can only hold 80, a faction can hold 200 lol. You might as well publish ur article in Metro News.
    So who exactly were u missing in Tw? Is the reason you no showed to a pve TW because the mobs glitched u too or wat? If you want to complain about being locked, go reroll a sin.
  • dingo488
    Options
    What do I know about our numbers, I only make the squads ¯\_(ツ)_/¯