FF/FC crash

Options
celestialdreams
celestialdreams Posts: 5 Arc User
So...anyone gotten out of FF/FC yet? As of an hour or so I cant get out of the instance on Etherblade. :smiley:
Summon, town portal, tele stones..nothing takes me out of this place. Gonna guess a ticket will still involve a few days of being stuck in here..-_-

Might wanna look into that as I assume I'm not the only one whos stuck...and unless u wanna be jailed, just a heads up, dont enter Frostcovered city, lol...

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hello!

I've emailed our live ops team about this issue and they are working on resolving it! When I have updates I'll let everyone know!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hello!

I've emailed our live ops team about this issue and they are working on resolving it! When I have updates I'll let everyone know!

Worth jumping on Et n TT server n setting a reminder for this? or GM char and do it...​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Hoped on did messages, servers should be down now (had a few hiccups since engineers were in a meeting)

This shouldn't take very long at all, so feel free to take a break, stretch your legs etc. As for me, I'll be grabbing lunch real quick then coming back to my desk to see if everything is going alright!
  • celestialdreams
    celestialdreams Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up...I'm just glad to no longer be imprisoned x)
  • heerohex#3018
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up...I'm just glad to no longer be imprisoned x)

may be thats what PWI needs a Jail for naughty players...​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Servers seem to be fine and alive (for the most part)! All NPC's have been respawned as well! Players were able to exit FC and enter their Homesteads as far as I could tell, but please let me know if you are stuck still!
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    WELL now that i see you can do stuff with FF-Fc im have to troll you to let hypers activate in the instance again and put hypers in the cash shop on sale along with teles and crab meat evil black tooth grin he he he
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Seems Etherblade just crashed. This server instability is becoming somewhat of a joke, sadly.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Servers seem to be fine and alive (for the most part)! All NPC's have been respawned as well! Players were able to exit FC and enter their Homesteads as far as I could tell, but please let me know if you are stuck still!

Havin some bad problems on Etherblade O and i just got a Bad Gateway Error when trying to get on the forums.

Heads up!​​
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    We just had a 2 minute freeze on Etherblade. FIX THIS!
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    Options
    Hey #Kalystconquerer just got into Uncharted Paradise and my whole squad is lagging or can't do much
  • po210
    po210 Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    Instance go wrong..the bh 51 mobs dissapear
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Woof, I was trying to check the forums and it was doing it again. Is everyone able to get back online? As far as I'm aware this should only be affecting West Coast servers but if this is leaking over into Tideswell or Dawnglory let me know!

Also, did any NPC's disappear?
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Woof, I was trying to check the forums and it was doing it again. Is everyone able to get back online? As far as I'm aware this should only be affecting West Coast servers but if this is leaking over into Tideswell or Dawnglory let me know!

Also, did any NPC's disappear?

Seams to have stabilised now, But it got really bad was like 3 times for about 2mins nothing was doing anything...​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Yeah it was affecting ARC as well. *makes eyeballs at the servers*

I'm hearing that the NPCs are all still there, so the server itself didn't crash just mass disconnections and high ping. I'll keep monitoring the situation on and off for now.

People need to stop feeding the hamsters booze, it's Friday and St. Patrick's Day.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Yeah it was affecting ARC as well. *makes eyeballs at the servers*

I'm hearing that the NPCs are all still there, so the server itself didn't crash just mass disconnections and high ping. I'll keep monitoring the situation on and off for now.

People need to stop feeding the hamsters booze, it's Friday and St. Patrick's Day.

Sorry...​​
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    Options
    we are in UP and it keeps freezing on us and ticking charms like crazy
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah the lag at the moment is just ludicrous
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 this stuff is still happening... wtf is going on... there are end of the season tws tonight. Like are you being ddos'd? any kinda communication other then 'hey we think we fixed it' would be great.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @ericamariex222 As far as I can tell from yesterday's email chain (and I believe this to be the issues going on today) is that there was an issue with the primary firewall from the West Coast datacenter and some hardware issues that cause intermittent connections. They powered that off and replaced it which had resolved yesterday's issue. I don't know if this will be the same process they will use to fix the stability this time around.

I'm not an engineer, so this is all that I know and what I know that they did to fix it. They're monitoring it in the office right now and the on-call engineer will be around if it continue to cause issues over the weekend. Consequently, I'll have to contact them if it decides to go down so that means I'll be semi glued to the game and/or my phone all this weekend as well.