Deiciter Black glitched

Options
aaylana
aaylana Posts: 3 Arc User
Im currently trying to get the title Anti Romantic. I've used 3 Wraith Orders altogeher. The first one I used was Wraith Order: Deiciter White. When activated, its autopath link took me to another location where it did spawn. Another person joined me and once killing it, recieved The Bravo title. I didnt recieve the Anti Romantic. Realizing the Pwi wiki Title System guide must be wrong, I then went back and bought a second Wraith order. This time I bought Wraith Order: Deiciter Black. I took it to location 352 940 and activated it. He did not appear. I went back and bought another Wraith Order: Deiciter Black and gave it to my alt. She activated it as well and it did not appear for her either. She is still there, waiting for it to spawn. I submitted a ticket and was informed this may be a gameplay bug and was recommended to post this here.

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Options
    In your quest tracker, be sure you are on the first tab for quests instead of the one for titles! Very important you go to those coords and not the ones the title tell you to go.
    I did this mistake myself and took me quite some time before i figured it out.
    Also dont forget to have the title accepted. It auto fails when you go out of range, so make sure its re activated.
  • aaylana
    Options

shopcheese wrote: »
    In your quest tracker, be sure you are on the first tab for quests instead of the one for titles! Very important you go to those coords and not the ones the title tell you to go.
    I did this mistake myself and took me quite some time before i figured it out.
    Also dont forget to have the title accepted. It auto fails when you go out of range, so make sure its re activated.

Yes, I still hv both Deiciter White and Deiciter Black in my quest tracker. ( the one that appears in tracker when wraith order is activated) My alt has Deiciter Black in her quest tracker and she hasnt moved from Deiciter Black's location. They havent spawned.

• aaylana
    Options
    the time I wrote the original ticket for this was 4 days ago and my alt has hovered above the deiciter spawn point ever since. After typing this post I dropped her to the ground and he finally spawned. When I brought my main back a second one spawned =). I know it wasnt due to needing to move around because I did think of that when I first activated the wraith order. I ran around the area and even flew around, nothing happened. Thankfully I finally have my title. Not sure what the delay was but I hope it can be fixed as well as the mixup with the 2 bosses, Deiciter White and Black.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The instructions in the title guide are clear: you must go to the location in the title guide to pick up the TITLE quest (man of no romance etc) be sure to have that in your title quest log. THEN right click the corresponding wraith order, and autopath to the coordinates in your quest log to have the boss spawn. Doing the wraith order without first getting the title quest will cause you to kill the boss without being awarded the title, then you need a second wraith order and they arent cheap. To get the bosses to spawn you must click on the coordinates for the regular quest in your quest log, then drop to the ground. The bosses will not spawn while you are in the air.

Here are the exact instructions from the title quest guide. If you follow these exactly it will work every time, i have tried it on 10 characters and spawned the boss upwards of 20 times so i am extremely confident this is correct:

(vii Side-Challenge) Go to (352 940) and accept the title quest to kill 'Deiciter Black'. Before proceeding to the location, obtain a wraith order by trading 10 lucky coins with Assistant Wang Tsai. Right click the item in your bag to obtain a quest with an autopath to 'Deiciter Black'. This enables an auto-spawn of the world boss. Proceed to (350 990). Land on the ground to summon the Mini-World Boss and kill him to complete the quest.  [Anti Romantic](+12 evasion)