Raising Wukong Event

Options
thedoc1212
thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
Got red chat stating it has started but npc holds no quest. Please turn on the quest for us thank you in advance PWI team and mods.
Tagged:

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hello!

This is an erroneous system announcement, similar to when Valentine's Day had messaging that randomly fired off. Like Valentine's Day, it appears to have something set on the back end that makes it do an announcement at a similar time as last year, even if we have not set the quests to be active at this time.

Apologies for any confusion this caused!
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    Options
    sad face
  • donjoela
    donjoela Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Thank You for clearing this up.
    I understand what you are saying and I realize you personally did not do this, but this is typical of what I have come to expect from this game.
    I rarely participate in events anymore as I have seen more fail for me than help.
    I quit playing the pvp side of the game as most times i try to attack, my toon runs right up and just stops and won't hit. When I look at my chat it says "server busy try again later" then it says You have died. There is no reason for me to try to fight players when the game is nerfing me at the same time.
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 any chance we could actually have that event back this year? (Yes, I will continue to be a pest about it :P )
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server