Too many bloods and Astrospira pearls.

Options
valdisman
valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
Is there going to any future use for these ie having a way to combine x amount of lvl 1s to make a lvl 2?
Also I am drowning in bloods which have no use either still. Not since the first day of the new chain have I used bloods so theyre just stacking again from the dailies..
#kylehawkinsuck
Moonshine drinker
In a world of 10s, be an 11.

Comments

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    Complaining about too many bloods, seriously...
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Give me some k thanks bai problem solved close thread
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    wow must of bought and learned all the primal blood skills not just the passive skills im guessing ?

shoot i still have the normal primal skills to buy did finish all the passives
  • valdisman
    Options
    I have all the max passives and skills.

I just do dailies everyday hense i'm still at 600 Primordial bloods.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • valdisman
    Options
    Got TS 10, maxed all the primals and still 600 bloods.

I don't do UCH cause that instance is a waste of time. All from just dailies and check ins.

http://imgur.com/a/LQKuG
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • valdisman
    edited February 2017
    Options
    congrats you are the 0.1% of the community

I'm not after that, I'm after a useful usage for the excess bloods.. otherwise i'll just be banking them and buying all the new passives on the day they come out as I did with latest ones. Just couldn't learn them all at once because I needed the new TS sky levels. Most likely I'll be stuck with the same problem of having excess bloods again afterwards.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    ^ This really pisses me off some of us out here struggling and he is like "I have too many" make them tradeable please lmfao
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • valdisman
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »
    ^ This really pisses me off some of us out here struggling and he is like "I have too many" make them tradeable please lmfao

Nah I don't want them tradeable between players. I want a use for them or to know if there is going to be a future use.
    I didn't post it to brag as before the TS levels had almost 1k of them, so I would have posted then.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Options
    I will never understand this community... Most players have real lives hence they don't play everyday and don't have 600 bloods like you do...
    All I can say is congrats on playing 24/7 and QQing about an item that is free to you...
    On a side note I would love twilight sky pills and what not since I have a life and am only at TS 2
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    The person wasnt qqing. The only qq i see is you guys cuz you dont have the same problem. The person was asking if there will be a use for bloods in the future.

Anyone who doesnt have like 1k astrospira level 1s is doing something wrong or isnt in primal yet. Thats totally a valid question.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    valdisman wrote: »
    congrats you are the 0.1% of the community

I'm not after that, I'm after a useful usage for the excess bloods.. otherwise i'll just be banking them and buying all the new passives on the day they come out as I did with latest ones. Just couldn't learn them all at once because I needed the new TS sky levels. Most likely I'll be stuck with the same problem of having excess bloods again afterwards.

I would bank because you never know. I don't remember who say it but I am sure it was on this forum. What I do remember is that someone said that there was a small chance of a 3rd reawakening on a distant future.
    The item for it is even on the database: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/41117

However even if they don't do more reawakenings, they still can make more boundary levels + the skill/pasives linked to that.

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    @rieihdius Yes the item exists, but we currently have no word on if it will ever be implemented. It's been asked before a while ago, but I'm unsure if the devs have ever changed their mind on a 3rd Reawakening. There are alot of strange items in the games data that have just, for one reason or another, never been used.

There is no word on if they will have any more uses for Bloods outside of the passives, but can't hurt to ask them for an exchange of some sort made in Primal World for more usable items.
  • nunuator
    Options
    Honestly an exchange of 2 red for 1 pink blood would b fine with me or 1 pink 2 red vice versa
    As far as the star chart items I've heard of star charts being able to be implemented into armors...
    I'm not sure if this is true or not but, I have 7-8 decent rolled charts sitting in my bank in case it is true
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Options
    if 3rd Reawakening goes alive it will kill game , there will be no fun left , we already to powerful , well 90 % of player base . those who want 3rd awakening , dont read the game while play and do quest , and team up together , and watch other player how fast we do quest , i think devs is confused how to develope this game further , in my opinion we dont need more DD power or gear , but need fun INSTANCE , that all Level 100 player can do , no matter of what gear , i already ran tired of getting new gear , like i change underwear , sorry .i dont like FSP , it take to long and im not born as an acrobatic , that work in a circus . to do that , sorry . i play for relaxing and have a little fun , i remember back in very past , where players fight in teams in field to level up , ok it was a bit hard , but we was busy and have a little more fun , than now a days , an example a BH metal take between 2 min - 5 min , my favroite INSTANCE is AEU or EU , well not the bush quest , it should be changed , to something else . and i dont get why we have FSP as BH , players do FSP in anyway , so bring us a better BH / INSTANCE , this game is to much SOLO after all , its an online game for single player , well in someway , i only see OP gear R9 as for TW / NW or cross server war , not for dayli BH or quest . i dont complain , i only watch what going on inside game while play , i see more player offline time by time , i wonder why , did Developers lost developing , dont they know what going on , or what players want , im only asking , and wonder , , your dont need to reply if you misunderstod this , or read it twice . thanks , and best wishes to all staff
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Last I head, they have future plans to take it to 4th eventually, but coded ahead to allow up to 10. We're talking about a 3-5 year kind of plan here though.

Once they have the massive map expansion, there will be a lot more things to do we hope. Not just more daily quests, more things to do that are actually interesting.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nunuator
    Options
    This post is one of the hardest posts to read on the forum...
    To summarize what he's trying to say is QQ things are too easy, dailies take to long and or are too easy
    BH needs to be changed since they only take 5-10mins depending on what BH you get and last but not least devs have lost touch with the game....

In my opinion in this dudes broken English post I can agree with parts but, dailies being easy and BH being soloable is only after you reach near end game gears and at that point you just want to PvP and kill others or attempt to kill others.
    This game was fun back in the day but, you can still have just as much fun running instances in lower gear such as TT90 frost covered city run with buds in game...

Yes I do agree that dailes need to be removed in this game for, if you quit for just a simple month you already are behind on half the player base....

BH however can stay the same it is unlike most people that play this game it's designed so you can log on complete in 5-10mins and log off since having a life outside of pwi is not uncommon...

In conclusion this dude just QQ's about things taking to little time and honestly if that's the issue here you really need to find something else to do besides play PWI.. Personally I don't want to spend 40-50mins in a BH instance like I used to back in 2008 but, I guess people with nothing better to do will just come QQ on forums
  • valdisman
    Options
    nunuator wrote: »
    This post is one of the hardest posts to read on the forum...
    To summarize what he's trying to say is QQ things are too easy, dailies take to long and or are too easy
    BH needs to be changed since they only take 5-10mins depending on what BH you get and last but not least devs have lost touch with the game....

In my opinion in this dudes broken English post I can agree with parts but, dailies being easy and BH being soloable is only after you reach near end game gears and at that point you just want to PvP and kill others or attempt to kill others.
    This game was fun back in the day but, you can still have just as much fun running instances in lower gear such as TT90 frost covered city run with buds in game...

Yes I do agree that dailes need to be removed in this game for, if you quit for just a simple month you already are behind on half the player base....

BH however can stay the same it is unlike most people that play this game it's designed so you can log on complete in 5-10mins and log off since having a life outside of pwi is not uncommon...

In conclusion this dude just QQ's about things taking to little time and honestly if that's the issue here you really need to find something else to do besides play PWI.. Personally I don't want to spend 40-50mins in a BH instance like I used to back in 2008 but, I guess people with nothing better to do will just come QQ on forums

Wat? lmfao
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Options
    First world problems bro. First world problems.
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel