Charge Promo!

Hello @kalystconquerer#0876 :)
Any chance we gonna get charge promo along with February Currency Bonus ? <3

Comments

• xlayon
    xlayon Posts: 80 Arc User
    I would also like to know this, seeing as the promos are overlapping each other. Would be nice to get both.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    It is usually tradition to run something special to partner up with special events like this. So please expect a lovely surprise very soon!

[insert failing miserably at being cryptic here]
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    It is usually tradition to run something special to partner up with special events like this. So please expect a lovely surprise very soon!

[insert failing miserably at being cryptic here]
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    Thank you so much for charge promo, but no Flame Orb in Tier 3 rewards is really disappointing I must admit. :|

Post edited by maksim1995 on
  • xlayon
    I checked this morning & didn't find the extras items, just the extra gold. Anything chance its just late?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @xlayon I checked the charge rewards page and it was populating items for me - is it not displaying for you? Or are you points not showing?
  • xlayon
    My points aren't showing, I thought I was suppose to get Tier 1 & Tier 2 of the promo dated 2/6 to 2/9 since I made the transaction around 8pm
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Ohhh you mean this Promo right?

Times are determined by PT, but I'm assuming you got in before the cut off between the 6-9th? You should have gotten your items for that promo but Charge Rewards for this duration (Valentine's Day) did not start tracking points until the 10th.

I guess my question would be did you charge before the 10th and then after and wasn't receiving points or did you charge between the 6-9th? Because between that promo period the Charge Rewards points would not be accumulating. But if you charged both days and didn't get one, the other, or both, then that's definitely an issue.
  • xlayon
    Yes that is the promo I was talking about & transaction was completed on 2/9 around 7:40pm est.
  • xlayon
    I guess theres nothing that can be done about this