Homestead server Down on Etherblade?

rieihdius
rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
Me and some other people having problem to enter homestead on Etherblade.
There is no error message or anything, it will just not allow us to enter.
Any Idea about this?

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    mine is fine...

Have you tried relog...

strange really but could be for a number of reasons possible...​​
  • rieihdius
    Thanks for the reply. I was able to enter now. Not sure what the cause is but it seems to be a bit laggy at first (at least for me), however once I enter it allow me go in and out like always with no problem.

• wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    well i can't enter any HS on some of my toons while others enter without any problem O.o
  • rieihdius
    edited February 2017
    Not sure if will help you but I was able to enter after 14 or 15 attempts on my sin, on my storm It took 5 or 6.
    What I did was just press the enter homestead button that ammount of times waiting a few seconds between each attempt till it let me in. I have not tried on my veno, not sure if it will work on that character.

Edit: Also don't think it is a problem on my end. One interesting thing I notice is that after trying to enter my main veno house from an alt I was not able to enter, however I can enter with no problem to my sin house with same alt. After that I loged the veno and enter the homestead, and my alt was able to enter the veno house too at first try. So maybe the server that stores the houses is overloaded or something.

• lyssandread
    lyssandread Posts: 1 Arc User
    I just did the quest chain leading to the first porting at Nightbloom and of course it glitched and it didn't teleport me because something fishy is going on with their server (couldn't enter on 4 other alts, one ported after 4 minutes of clicking on the icon over and over).
    Soooo, what now? I know this same problem was at launch, but I've no idea how or what I need to do to un-glitch it.
  • oldgamer59
    oldgamer59 Posts: 2 Arc User
    having same trouble with HS yet 2 of my other toons can enter
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Yesterday I was able to get into my homestead on my barb, sb and mystic. Today I can only get into my mystics. When my mystic tries to enter my barb's HS it says server busy. There are alot of people complaining on the Etherblade server that they cannot get into their homestead or it takes several tries to get in there. Ever since the Etherblade server went down, homesteads have been glitchy.
  • endezechein
    endezechein Posts: 26 Arc User
    Most players in the server are having a problem entering their respective homestead. Please fix this problem as soon as possible as it is hindering players from doing their homestead dailies.
  • heerohex#3018
    May be one of the servers has failed. Can you get in now? Hopefully @kalystconquerer#0876 will pick this up and pass it on.
  • eviltowermonkey
    eviltowermonkey Posts: 1 Arc User
    still busted
  • heerohex#3018
    Weard I can still get in...

Wait... no one toon wont work for me now..

"Shouts at loudest voice over the sea..." @sylenthunder @kalystconquerer#0876

Wonder if they herd me...​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Yeah, I've been watching the situation, but almost all of my support contacts have left PWE for other companies.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    Could be that maybe the limit of homes was reached?

I mean I know this game have every day less players and all but lets not forget that many people have armies of alts.

Don't wanna sound like a conspiracy theorist here, but lately been seeing some really fishy stuff, like a person with about 200+ toons loged at same time on Jolly. the amount was so ridiculous, that at some point someone used some world boss to kill them and it looked like a freaking mass of dead alt things... :D

Now I know is not directly related but what if one of those same guys decided to use that same amount of bot/exploit/script/whatever accounts to created houses at same time in order to speed up the g17 weapon or whatever the reason?
    There would be a chance that maybe the number of realms was not enough to allow the people stay inside the homes.

I could be wrong of course and it could be just one of the servers failing, but still strange that people are starting to get same old errors from when homestead was a new thing.
  • obariyon#7211
    obariyon#7211 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Now the hole server is down gg.
  • obariyon#7211
    obariyon#7211 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Nevermind Guess I just dced in pv. Now all my gears are broken with 1.5mil repair bill -_-
  • cyberomega45
    flameofwar wrote: »
    Nevermind Guess I just dced in pv. Now all my gears are broken with 1.5mil repair bill -_-

1.5 mil repairs from PV?
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2017
    It's more odds that a home stead server is broken. More with these toons HS located on. That covers odd people being able to access them. Mine are my newer toons. So I wonder if that's a thing...

Starting to see why maintenance is done each week now. I can't remember a time it's not Been done and no issues on at least 1 server. Tho this Could just be bad luck.
  • patsybanger
    patsybanger Posts: 74 Arc User
    Mine has never opened even though ive done the quests. No popup, no reason......I was able to go into a friends but clicking my own button does absolutely nothing.HELP!!
  • foxxygrau
    foxxygrau Posts: 15 Arc User
    Havent been able to enter my HS for several days now, has PW gone to sleep ?
  • heerohex#3018
    Mine has never opened even though ive done the quests. No popup, no reason......I was able to go into a friends but clicking my own button does absolutely nothing.HELP!!

Check your quest files and make sure no quests have become stuck or failed. For what ever reason if the quest is back in your quest log you need to re complete it.

Have a detailed look at the quest chain as well and just make sure eveything checks out as this is normally a reason for this.

Failing that... Support ticket with as much info as you can provide and HOPE!​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @patsybanger if the quest has never popped for you and you're the correct reqs/completion for it, I would send in a ticket and see what they can do!

I was hearing about this issue but it seemed (?) to have only affected a few players. I suspect this is also a result of having to do the server restart post crash, and then not having maintenance. For good measure though, I'll have the CN engineers check it during maintenance to make sure everything looks ok, as we should be back on schedule for it this week.
  • keeperofkeys
    keeperofkeys Posts: 45 Arc User
    I still cannot get into my homestead on Etherblade on my toons. Click the homestead icon and nothing happens...no error messages or anything pops up. It was working fine a few weeks ago, not too sure exactly what day it stopped working. Hoping it gets fixed in maintenance this week.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2017
  • cyberomega45
    @patsybanger if the quest has never popped for you and you're the correct reqs/completion for it, I would send in a ticket and see what they can do!

I was hearing about this issue but it seemed (?) to have only affected a few players. I suspect this is also a result of having to do the server restart post crash, and then not having maintenance. For good measure though, I'll have the CN engineers check it during maintenance to make sure everything looks ok, as we should be back on schedule for it this week.

I do not wanna think how much its gonna cost me to get my stormbringer's homestead active due to massive cleaning.
  • patsybanger
    patsybanger Posts: 74 Arc User

Yea i sent in a ticket thankx hero and yourself. I did do all the quests but it was around the time that they had the crash. Wife did hers also and same thing. Been a few days now and pwi hasnt responded yet
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    The maintenance should have resolved this issue - however if you are still having issues entering your Homestead (especially those who were on Etherblade server) let Customer Support know. From there we'll be able to hopefully diagnose what the issue is on the following maintenance!