Rooster Raffle

Options
2»

Comments

• xlayon
    xlayon Posts: 80 Arc User
    Options
    I only had 410 tokens, I never seen those people on Etherblade either but they might play at different times
  • zose222
    zose222 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Well it was expectd to a alts that win so shouldnt be too surprise there is no way to stop it if people can have alt accounts and there were no rules against it. Quicker you learn with pwi 'Expect the worse' the better your quality of life will be ;p
  • n0rad0n
    n0rad0n Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    Where were the results announced?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,811 Community Moderator
    Options
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    aegrimm wrote: »
    it is nearly heart breaking to see people post they have over 400 of the rooster 'tickets' when my toons have less than 15 - I guess I don't spend enough money on the game to warrant equal treatment! Learned my lesson though, from now on when I get things like this I will immediately NPC them and not worry about any 'rewards'!! btw thanks PWI for the useless turtle and swine rewards from Lucidsilver - really enjoy NPCing them for 1 coin - NOT!

No, stop trolling, there were Find the GM events o n all servers and codes were posted here on the forums, as well as in game.
    You have no excuse other than not getting spoon fed and handed everything without taking 3 minutes to check the forums.
    DeffyNature
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 any idea when the rewards for the raffle are going out?
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY