Memories of PWI- Tangible Goods

Options
mrsir
mrsir Posts: 32 Arc User
Hello,

I was selected as one of the winners for Memories of PWI a few months ago. I still never received the tangible goods(originally supposed to be a poster, but then was changed to a "Anniversary Swag Bag". The ticket was closed on Dec. 6, 2016, saying to keep my address current on my account (it still is) and that it will be mailed shortly, and I was wondering if it has been mailed out? If it has not been mailed out, is there any estimate on when it will be? Keep getting my hopes up when a package comes but then turns out to be something else. Also can I somehow be informed with a tracking number or at least told the day it is mailed?

Thank you,
Restos

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hello!

We had a few people who issued addresses late or did not disclose one right away or who had notified us that they were moving. I have the complied list of newer updated mailing addresses sent to me from Customer Support :D

The person who normally would help with shipping out stuff (or at least handles all our in-going and outgoing mail) is not in the office this week and I didn't want packages going out during the holiday season. I'll see if I can start shipping them out this week (or get them preped to ship if there is no one else that can do it in the office) if not next week, so hopefully no ones left their current mailing addresses during this time.

Hope this helps!
  • mrsir
    Options
    Thank you so much, Kaly!
    I really appreciate your speedy response and glad to hear such great news!
  • mrsir
    Options
    Hey again, @kalystconquerer#0876 !

I think there might be a rule against necroing forum posts so hopefully this is still recent enough to not count as that!

Just want to know if it has been shipped out yet? Or any other news about these tangible goods? Thanks!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Oh no no problem at all! It's not a neco! Our person who handles packages and does the invoicing just came back into the office this week off his vacation, so we'll have to bundle them up this week! Lots of stuff is going in and out for us so apologies for the wait! I'll bug orinj to help me take pics when I'm done (not of sensitive information of course!)
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Options
    Fingers crossed xD been waiting forrreeevvvveeerrrrr for this stuff, which is fine, just kinda lost all excitement from it xD
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • mrsir
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Thanks for the update! I didn't mind the wait, just glad to know it's still coming! Always happy to hear positive news! Thanks @kalystconquerer#0876 for your continually speedy responses despite being busy!
  • mrsir
    Options
    Oops smiley was wrong: D is what I meant
  • mrsir
    Options
    Hey @kalystconquerer#0876 !

Any updates on this?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    edited January 2017
    Options
    They should be already sent out as of this week! :blush:

However - we had 2 users who had provided incomplete or missing addresses. Obviously we can't force addresses out of people, but we did try and contact some players a few times already. :(

Some addresses are international, so please be sure to wait a few extra weeks for your package to arrive and keep in mind what the normal shipping days are for residents outside of the US and any customs regulations. If you have not received your package in about 4-6 weeks and you were a US resident, please be sure to contact us as you could have been one of the users who provided missing/incomplete shipping addresses - or, you can post on my wall saying you haven't received your goods. Hope this helps!
  • mrsir
    Options
    Alrighty thanks! Is there a tracking number I can follow it? Also what shipping carrier did you use? I should have my address all there in my account info. I'm in California, USA same as the PWI offices if I'm not mistaken. So I will contact again in 4 weeks to miss the necro limit by 2 days if I do not receive by then. If it comes sooner I will also comment again to show it and give additional thanks!

So thank you for everything @kalystconquerer#0876 ! And thanks to all at PWE!

Can't wait for it to come!

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • mrsir
    Options
    Also I have not been contacted since the very first announcement, so I assume my address should not be a problem.
  • mrsir
    Options
    Guess what just arrived today @kalystconquerer#0876 ? :smiley:

Pictures do not do it justice! My phone camera is all I have. lol I thank you all at PWE so much for sending me this and will treasure it forever!

Especially thanks to Kaly for, despite my constant asking, keeping me updated and helping it to get sent! The wait was worth it and I am so I happy I was a winner in this contest! I look for many fun memories in this game!

IMG_20170130_142521_1.jpg

PART_1485815356376_IMG_20170130_142544.jpg
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Oh yay it came to you safe and sound! <3 apologies for not getting you a tracking number - the packages got snatched up before I could get any ha!
  • elcopete94
    elcopete94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Options
    *jealous*