ulti spend rotation

Options
doods00
doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
@kalystconquerer#0876​​

Shouldn't the ultimate spend reward be controller saki? you went through the other 5 but skipped this one. which has not been done in quite awhile, can you poke sales and get them too add it to rotation considering the cost. thanks ^_^

Comments

• cfox331
    cfox331 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    I concur with what he said ^^
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    @doods00 Oh my, has it really been that long?

Sounds like poor Controller Saki got left in the cold. I'll comb though our Ultimate Spend Promos this year and see if we can't fix the rotation for the next one. The last announcement I see is for this year was March-is that right?

I'll hit orinj up and see if Saki can be pulled back under the fold soon!
  • sneakingzoe
    sneakingzoe Posts: 49 Arc User
    Options
    Last time in rotation Saki was also last.
    I could still remember very well because 2 people just waited for Saki to complete the nuema portal set.
    I was one of these people and already thought this must be the will of PWI to let me wait as long as possible ;)
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    Options
    I feel like it is fine if they make saki not completely CSable so that way us non-csers don't fall too far behind you csers. By not giving away the full set allows non csers to still stay within an acceptable area of competition if you give the csers everything then a lot of non csers will just end up quitting again.
  • parrot2010
    parrot2010 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Options
    bangbang wrote: »
    I feel like it is fine if they make saki not completely CSable so that way us non-csers don't fall too far behind you csers. By not giving away the full set allows non csers to still stay within an acceptable area of competition if you give the csers everything then a lot of non csers will just end up quitting again.
    You are so funny. Seriously. There is no point to spend 1200 gold then.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    bangbang wrote: »

Non-CSers can achieve decent gear as well. Look at my chars down there. I only cashed a bit for the myst and the archer..so I invested approx 600 bucks for the gear of my chars in total since I play on DA..by that time I already had the barb, cleric and storm the way they were, dusk was also completely Free2Play. Not bragging about having so many chars but If I had focused on the barb or even on barb/Storm alone both would have nuema portal for quite some time and max gears as well.

However, as long as you dont happen to fight totally crazy CSers that literally have nearly full 2nd rb NP set (like nemki from DA-Server) then you are fine with just a decently rbed AEU-Card-Set or Warsong-Set. NP isnt that big of a deal when you got the other gears up there as well :D Especially Star charts...a perfect 20 apt chart with 8-10 awesome stats can make you outgear a regular NP set char with a random, 4-5 stat chart.
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876​​ yes march was the last time it was ran and I appreciate you looking into it , i know you are limited by what you can do, so again thank you.