• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    @aradya6793 bangs the nail on the head
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Man cmon pills to reach from astral 1 to shifting 10 are 565 gold , for that $ u can add up like 100-200$ and buy good geared char thats twilight sky + with all except the current passives , with decent cards and etc.
    Do i even need to write another argument?xD
    Post edited by sin20 on
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Guys not trying to derrail this but since is related...
    Just want to warn everyone who reads the forums that again, on Etherblade server there is someone creating toons with names similar to known people and sending messages to random players so they go to some phishing web.

I know that many people may say that only idiots would fall for that but still...

If someone with a name similar to one of your friends or faction mates send you a message asking you to visit some web:

DO NOT FALL FOR IT
    Or you may lose in game money, items or even your account.

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 okay fair point if we did skip the initial issues than I suppose so. Except many of us NA ppl on DA never even tried it because yeah... NA players being able to do a event on DA during work hours at (2pm EST 8pm server time GG). But that's another topic my point of my comment was stating as @eirghan said PWE as a whole has been very inconsistent in following its own rules. We appreciate all you have done and the other gms like think his name was Orinji? Have done a lot and actually interacted with us but there's only so much a couple GMs can do. In the past me and my old wife had an issue with Phoenix wedding fashion. GM told her no we can't help you and GM told me yes next update you will have it. Mind you we sent tickets within 5min of one another gg.. Once again had an issue one gm told me no close ticket sent another exact same copy paste was told yes...... This is what help spun the rumor ticketing is a gamble hope you get the right gm lmfao...

@eirghan while I do agree enforcing the TOS is important I wanna switch my statement a second after rereading some post perhaps moving the character itself not actually moving ownership account is better but would break TOS. Not sure all the rules involved with that but sure would be nice!
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958