Emperor Chigo in AEU

Options
ruhcik
ruhcik Posts: 40 Arc User
Hello i already had this bug too many times so i wanna ask you how to avoid or pwi to repair it.

In AEU the Balanced ( light/dark ) path after the 200 mobs you have a boss at the island. After u kill the 4 pillars ( Elemental ones) u have to kill Emperor Chigo ( yea its the fcker who use OneShot dot on you). And sometimes after i destroy the PILLARS he wont resp and i need do it again.
Any ideas how avoid or pwi how to repair :)

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    You need to kill the pillars 1 by 1, killing wrong and right pillar too close together will glitch it.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • ruhcik
    Options
    Yea you're wrong.
    Thanks for 1st answer.
    How i can know which one i need destroy first?
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    it's random. But fire pillar seems to be the most common choice for the system. Go for that one first. If it fails, the the right pillar is usually the last one you kill.

Also, I heard of another glitch. Sometimes Chigo won't spawn if some people are far from the island (like afking at entrance). Can't confirm this, though, because it never happened to me personally.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    I literally always have an alt at entrance and it never glitched for me.
  • ailiadrake
    Options
    Weird. I know some people that said it glitched that way a few times
  • ruhcik
    Options
    Ok PWI need try to reapir it xD Because its pretty weird now
  • ailiadrake
    Options
    Repair it? My friend, it's easier to ask for the moon and actually getting it for Christmas this year than them fixing a "minor" bug like that.