Snowmen until Feb??

ballenato
ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
edited November 2016 in General Discussion
Hey, I love snowmen on PWI but. I think there was a mistake on the news post...
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10289853-walking-in-a-winter-wonderland

"Snowmen and Snow in Major Cities

Start : 11/30/2016 (After Maintenance)
Ends : 2/1/2017 (After Maintenance)"

That means it ends in February?? I think u guys ment to end it on 2nd Jan.

Would appreciate a confirmation. Thank you!

Update: Just noticed the Pinguin March event lasts until Jan 25th o_O... So I guess the snowmen till feb isnt a misstypo lol

Comments

• wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    boo4u wrote: »
    oh no not the annual crying about snowmen again....look when you see them YOU WILL SEE THEM.Im sure PW knows you all with 5+ alts logged in want to do this but you just have to wait ..fools

Looks like someone should learn to read
  • idkoklol
    idkoklol Posts: 8 Arc User
    wildz2 wrote: »
    boo4u wrote: »
    oh no not the annual crying about snowmen again....look when you see them YOU WILL SEE THEM.Im sure PW knows you all with 5+ alts logged in want to do this but you just have to wait ..fools

Looks like someone should learn to read

+10
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Why would it be a typo though, it's snowing in places and by that time it's also winter.
    And in the winter... that's when that event fits.

Though it starts outside of winter but whatever​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Jumpstarted Snowmen a bit earlier this year and gave them a longer length-this was definately intentional. I also noticed that Penguin was an event that was giving Blood (Emperor Cruise?) So I plugged it in for a longer duration as well, to see if we can give a boost to blood earning. Also, keep in mind we havent sent out the code for December yet, so keep an eye on that!

I know some of our playerbase has moved well beyond needing Primordial Blood, so we'll work in some events that will help with that as well (Twilight Survivor I'm looking at you)

On mobile so can't format my posts.
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Jumpstarted Snowmen a bit earlier this year and gave them a longer length-this was definately intentional. I also noticed that Penguin was an event that was giving Blood (Emperor Cruise?) So I plugged it in for a longer duration as well, to see if we can give a boost to blood earning. Also, keep in mind we havent sent out the code for December yet, so keep an eye on that!

I know some of our playerbase has moved well beyond needing Primordial Blood, so we'll work in some events that will help with that as well (Twilight Survivor I'm looking at you)

On mobile so can't format my posts.

TY.
    Some of us still need those bloods for alts ;)

z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Penguin march:
    Starting today, not 7dec?

Is there a step after 200+ gifts ?(500+?)
    Or were these changed to 50-100-200?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2016
    I was wondering about those announcements on live! Looks like one code turns on both the penguins AND the decorations (when before it had only turned on decorations). I'll go ahead and hop on now and start turning things off, so no fancy decorations until next week. Penguins should definitely be on the 7th. Snowmen will still be haunting everyone however.

Sorry about the confusion!
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Thanks for the quick information!.. may close this thread :)
This discussion has been closed.