Cultivation Progression - Solved

andykm
andykm Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2016 in Quality Corner
Dear Quality Assurance Team,

OK. Very frustrated at this point.

Here's the story... My Cultivation is currently on Celestial Demon > Demon Trade > Gathering Items. Auto-Path takes me to NPC 'Messenger of Time' that being said the quest must be inside 'Chrono World'. However, I can't enter 'Chrono World' because I do NOT have a Chrono Key.

Now, before you point out the obvious solution to go and do my 'Wraiths' Ploy' quest or even purchase a new 'Chrono Key' from NPC 'Messenger of Time'. Firstly, NPC 'General Summer' does not have quest 'Wraiths' Ploy'. Second, NPC 'Messenger of Time' does not have the option for me to purchase a new 'Chrono Key' only the option to enter 'Primal World'.

Futhermore, my quest log does not have 'Wraiths' Ploy' nor does it have 'Last Hope' which is the following quest as I've been told.

I submitted a ticket to GMs but the end result was this...

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I understand the frustrations you're feeling right now. Regretfully, we're unable to provide any item replacement in this case. I'm afraid your character must need to continue with it's current state.

I appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

Regards,
Ildykha
Game Master
Perfect World Entertainment
http://support.arcgames.com/

In other words... They mean to say "Welp, it looks like you're F###ED. It's your problem not ours, good luck with that TROLLOLOLOLOL" but of course they need to remain professional and give a respectful response.

So, QA team... How exactly am I suppose to progress at this point in time... ???

I need a 'Chrono Key' to enter 'Chrono World' and finish my cultivation so that I can learn my Lv100 skills. All I asked in the support ticket was from a 'Chrono Key' so that I could progress.

Yours frustrated,
Pollow
Post edited by andykm on

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Weird, you sure you havent done Wraiths Ploy quests at all? Cause if thats the case, only resolution I can think of is staff member putting Chrono key into your inventory during maintenance as I am not sure if those can be mailed. If they can do it for NP cards, I cant see why they cant do it for game play issue items.But just to make sure you havent started and forgotten bout your wraith ploy quest, here is a link where you can check the steps for it http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Wraiths'_Ploy

BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • andykm
    I can't remember if I've done 'Wraiths' Ploy' or not. If I haven't it should be in my quest log or available from 'General Summer' and if I have I should be able to purchase a 'Chrono Key' from 'Messenger of Time'.

I agree with you, the simple solution is for the GMs to provide me with one but they continue to refuse it. It's a serious problem for me not being able to get Lv100 skills which are the best part of DB.

It's not like I'm trying to cheat or bypass doing the quest, I'd happily do it if I could.
  • andykm
    Issue solved, thanks, bye.