PWI 2017 Anniversary Mount! Poll #4

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Greetings Perfect World,

Our 2017 Anniversary Community Mount is officially under construction!

This is a very special event that will be taking place over the course of the next couple months. Each week we will post a special poll in the forums, each poll will contain a list of attributes for the mount. Your job is to vote on which attributes your community mount will have.

Once we have narrowed the scope of this mount down enough, we’re going to turn it over to you, to design what you think, using the winning attributes, this mount should look like. We will then pick our favorite player created designs, and from that group, let you vote on the winner!

After three Polls, The Community has decided that this mount will be:

Bipedal
Mammal
Glowing Eyes
Curled Horns

Here’s the link to our Fourth Poll:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LL9PHVZ

This Survey Expires 11/18/16!

Comments

• daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    Everyone please vote feathers so we can laugh hysterically as they attempt to make a bipedal feathered mammal
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    daymond wrote: »
    Everyone please vote feathers so we can laugh hysterically as they attempt to make a bipedal feathered mammal

l118Gxf.jpg

idk, Adramelech's design is pretty legit.​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    This is pretty legit. Was kind of hoping translucent skin was paired with horns for a slick Constellation Minotaur Avatar body. Like being inside a Minotaur Avatar with a stary pattern and running around as that avatar, but you can still see your character inside. Probably alot of restrictions in our game's engine to make that not possible but one can dream...

Ah what's picked is picked though, we shall see how this plays out!
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    daymond wrote: »

I think you may have misread the contest a little.
    Greetings Perfect World,

Our 2017 Anniversary Community Mount is officially under construction!

This is a very special event that will be taking place over the course of the next couple months. Each week we will post a special poll in the forums, each poll will contain a list of attributes for the mount. Your job is to vote on which attributes your community mount will have.

Once we have narrowed the scope of this mount down enough, we’re going to turn it over to you, to design what you think, using the winning attributes, this mount should look like. We will then pick our favorite player created designs, and from that group, let you vote on the winner!

After three Polls, The Community has decided that this mount will be:

Bipedal
    Mammal
    Glowing Eyes
    Curled Horns

We're not making the mount... the community is. With the way it's turning out, its looking to be quite the original creature. Feathers and all
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    D: No more girly mounts!
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator
    Im worried my thoughts will run wild with this.

I can only worry at what we could create. as a new era for PWI unfolds... a beast of speed and power emerges from the frozen resting place where it has slept for thousands and thousands of years...​​
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    Oh shoot.
    We have to come up with the animal.

Abort Mission! Abort Mission!​​
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Hmm. I voted pangolon scales tho. Because. I mean. Pangolins are awesome.
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Like a skin megazord? XD
    Vae Victis.