Warfare Expansion (reduced coins for new players)

beast21g
beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
edited November 2016 in Quality Corner
OK.
As the title says i said to my self, ok lets try a new toon to see how much they changed it

First of all i must say that the quests gives 10, 50, 60 ,100 coins
That makes me abgry for a reason.
If i was a new player how i was supposed to use teleport?
How i can collect coins for repairs?

Im talking as a newcorner and not that i can take some millions from my main to do my stuff.

Of course that the skills costs only sprit is a very positive thing but please reconsider to maximise the quest reward.

b03d03522ffe44b3919bd0af08fdb026.jpeg
Post edited by beast21g on

Comments

• coopoor
    coopoor Posts: 50 Arc User
    this game has done away with coins from mob drops an quests an has been doing that for the past few years this is a direct an indirect reason why you don't see very many new players. pwi has a inability to control there markets in game with items very outrageously priced a new player looks at what you have shown an reads world chat that says 2 billion for a scroll of tome an leaves game but he or she even starts to enjoy the game. Pwi would be better off taking all the items that come from packs an putting them in boutique an coming up with new pack items.This way the market for high priced items would drop, Right now as it stand This very public version of PWI is very much a privite server. its sad to see that greed as take over this game> this once vibrant game is now only a shell of its former shelf
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    This is not a bug and was a design choice in the content update. However, I personally do not agree with the nerfs and was not aware of how drastic they were, only that the quests were verified to have lower coin values. I suppose the counter argument was that Skills no longer need coins to learn, but this doesn't negate the fact that other coin related issues appear such as teleporting, gear repairs, etc.

While this can not be "bugged" in the traditional sense, I'll note this down so we can try and figure out a way to increase "quality of life" for low level players. Wether that's though monthly codes for all players or codes specifically targeted for the new player audience with items/packs pieced together, I'll see what sort of solution can be reached.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    ty