Ancestral Horror influx

Options
Where are all these mounts coming from?

The packs aren't on sale and yet lots of people are getting them. There has been no code that I've seen either.
#kylehawkinsuck
Moonshine drinker
In a world of 10s, be an 11.

Comments

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    I think some of those are from this promo:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10153842-ultimate-spend-rewards-return!

However that does not explain all the people who got that mount or the Weaponized Allosaurus yesterday. :D
    So sadly I can not answer. My guess is they messed some anniversary price or the login event thing. Of course I could be wrong on that too.

• aoirokii#4942
    aoirokii#4942 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Star of Fortune packs gives the Allosaurus mount lol fyi
    Tideswell - Tempest
    Aeternium - Celestial Saint DB 103/105/102
  • rieihdius
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Star of Fortune packs gives the Allosaurus mount lol fyi

yeah Im aware that is a pack mount, but some people say they got it from mail, they even linked it on normal chat and it was untradeable. Also some of the people that got the horrors are not really cashers or at least they did not spend gold yesterday or so they say( yeah I know they could be lying about that :D )

• aoirokii#4942
    aoirokii#4942 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    That sounds odd oh well lol
    Tideswell - Tempest
    Aeternium - Celestial Saint DB 103/105/102
  • marianafix
    marianafix Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    i got it on my veno yesterday and havent spent any gold to get it, i just got a mail with it
  • nopers
    nopers Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    It was in the event news post, I believe... That they were also randomizing some giveaways to active accounts. So maybe it's part of that and they were just lucky. ^^
  • rieihdius
    Options
    nopers wrote: »
    It was in the event news post, I believe... That they were also randomizing some giveaways to active accounts. So maybe it's part of that and they were just lucky. ^^

Yeah now that you say it, I went back to the news post and it is there:

"On top of all these events, we’ll be selecting active players at random and distributing a variety of prizes all throughout the month of September."

Source: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10144902-pwi’s-2016-anniversary-events!

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    Ah ok. I stopped charging on this game a while back as its not worth paying to play anymore.

I remember reading about that random event they would be doing. Shame its a prize which is currently in the promo and the price of that mount on Et went from 3b down to 500m as a result.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    a mount 3b? did you really say 3b? even 500m? who in its right mind spends any money on mounts at all? mounts are free.
    who would pay more then a few k for mounts...
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    valdisman wrote: »
    Ah ok. I stopped charging on this game a while back as its not worth paying to play anymore.

I remember reading about that random event they would be doing. Shame its a prize which is currently in the promo and the price of that mount on Et went from 3b down to 500m as a result.

3b for a mount?!... wow xD people are amazing... Good to see its price drop, just like with WoAs, SoTs and soon hopefully CoMs too.

Guess we can undoubtedly see that the players, not the GMs, are the ones who try to **** up the server's economy xD.

War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    Oh wow! Interesting that they're giving those away.. guess I should ask Orinj when I can get mine HA! Bad jokes aside, 3 bil for a mount seems high. (Understatement of the year)

CoM should be on its way to dropping out soon but it seems slow - it was 2.5 bil for the longest time then it went to 1.3 b and now...? Not too sure XD Least on my server, don't know how other servers look.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    That was on Et server. I think the ancient relics wee only on sale once and there were only 4 that I know of on that server. Now with the masses of them, people were desperately trying to sell them for 600m.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    Oh... THAT's why i got the mount. I wondered. Thanks PWI :)​​
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    Alrighty closing this little guy up and redirecting all the discussion about the current promo and the issues revolving around it to here

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1205954/althea-promo-answer

Thanks again and hope this isn't too much of a hassle :3
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
This discussion has been closed.