Orinj PWI 2016 Anniversary Login Promo

13»

Comments

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    I think these anni gifts should go back to how they were a few years back, every year you played you got an exclusive gift. I remember having that Anni mount and being one of only a few to have it, then the following year, they released it for everyone.

Having something that is bound and character exclusive shows PWI arent just pleasing the masses but also showing they care about the community a little more.

You could even release titles you can have depending on the time youve played ie 5 year veteran, 6 year veteran etc. Doesnt need any stats to go with it, just something players can show off and have it noticed as an individual achievement, not just some random generic coded gift which has no value.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    OOoooo I like the title idea! I'll definitely float that to Orinj for sure in preparation for next year! Maybe they have some throw away titles somewhere hidden that can be changed up to be for players during anniversaries? :D I'll also ask him about the year system as well, considering I think this was done away with and I was a bit disappointed in that haha!
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    noooooooo i like the title thing hate the by year ideal where its by how old your acount is noooooooo
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    OOoooo I like the title idea! I'll definitely float that to Orinj for sure in preparation for next year! Maybe they have some throw away titles somewhere hidden that can be changed up to be for players during anniversaries? :D I'll also ask him about the year system as well, considering I think this was done away with and I was a bit disappointed in that haha!

Just please tell him to not make them expire in like a month, I hate those types of titles, they're such a tease.
    DeffyNature
  • arspaulina#4310
    edited September 2016
    The expire ones I think are the Star level/VIP ones (?) I've never heard of any other titles that expire before :O But yeah will make a note to make sure these are perms!
  • writerred
    writerred Posts: 68 Arc User
    The expire ones I think are the Star level/VIP ones (?) I've never heard of any other titles that expire before :O But yeah will make a note to make sure these are perms!

servant of lord kitten and other event quest titles were temporary. i miss my servant of lord kitten title. but i agree with the exclusive gifts by year idea, like they used, but so that every year gets something with the older accounts getting the most exclsive prizes
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    nooooooooo!!!!!!!! lmao can i close my own thread lol evill evill
  • kirasin
    kirasin Posts: 29 Arc User
    rieihdius wrote: »
    Mmm yeah is raining ancestral horrors on etherblade :D

Tideswell is also raining with the mount being sent to "random" people's mailbox. So far though every person I seen with the mount is an OP player who either IS, or is more then likely, a cash shopper. So not really sure how that is considered random.
  • basher13
    basher13 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    kirasin wrote: »
    rieihdius wrote: »
    Mmm yeah is raining ancestral horrors on etherblade :D

Tideswell is also raining with the mount being sent to "random" people's mailbox. So far though every person I seen with the mount is an OP player who either IS, or is more then likely, a cash shopper. So not really sure how that is considered random.

i agree,to me i think its a bunch of bs,giving out to random people. why not give us a option to pick from a few prizes or go back to the old way. theresalot of people that would of love the ancestral mount.
    Post edited by basher13 on
  • arspaulina#4310
    As far as the Ancestral Horrors go
    Update:

We are aware that there is an issue with the Ultimate Spend Promo. It’s not possible for us to “patch” the issue, but rest assured, EVERYONE who meets the requirements for this current spend promo will be eligible for the prizes and will receive the prizes a few days after the event is over. Once the event is over, our team will run a data pull to figure out which players qualified for which reward tiers and then distribute all the rewards to everyone that qualified. If you have mistakingly received the rewards at the start of this event, you will still qualify to get your rewards, even the ones that you received by mistake. If you didn’t get anything at all and you qualified for that reward tier, we will make sure that you get everything that you’re supposed to get.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will make sure this type of issue does not happen again.

The PWI team

But anyways if you want this thread closed lai, I can. If you want me to reopen this though feel free to poke me.
This discussion has been closed.