PWI Anniversary Logo Contest!

Comments

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    gioves33 wrote: »
    I don`t want to sound rude either,but do you think that your copying PWI original logo,and pasting it on PWI poster and adding some minor drawn details counts for quality? I would re-think it before criticizing others .....
    I didn't critisize you, I never do it without request tiger-1.gif What I say is that you can do better if you direct your energy into few best ideas of yours instead of spreading it on million of simplier images.

Biting back? Okay monkey-1.gif I take critique thankfully though x) Well, I don't see any resemblance save for roundish shape. Maybe I'm blind lol.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • iliad#1359
    iliad#1359 Posts: 37 Arc User
    This is an entry thread not a critiquing or flaming thread. Yall should just post your entries (in one post pls there IS an edit button) take your prizes and be happy :*
  • gioves33
    gioves33 Posts: 31 Arc User

I don`t want to sound rude either,but do you think that your copying PWI original logo,and pasting it on PWI poster and adding some minor drawn details counts for quality? I would re-think it before criticizing others .....

rejkPzH.jpg

latest?cb=20080928130456

I must admit the resemblance is uncanny :D

Do re-check.The PWI poster,and copy-pasted letters,same as original PWI logo,just textured a bit.

LCxzzLs.jpg

Tf6Skrx.png
  • meel37175978
    meel37175978 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Half of the posts here are from people complaing about other's people designs. If there is a design that for you doesnt meet the requeriments, just let the GMs decide that and stop spaming here. We want to see the amazing work from other people, not your stupid complains. Thank you.
  • shade13
    You may use the PWI “fonts”
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • gioves33
    gioves33 Posts: 31 Arc User
    Half of the posts here are from people complaing about other's people designs. If there is a design that for you doesnt meet the requeriments, just let the GMs decide that and stop spaming here. We want to see the amazing work from other people, not your stupid complains. Thank you.
    I absolutely agree with you Mel. But some ppl just have nothing better to do than criticize,and hell I wouldn`t let them go without a fair backfire :expressionless:

Tf6Skrx.png
  • bigtiggerrs
    bigtiggerrs Posts: 9 Arc User
    i see a big resemblence of the current logo..
    23rn66a.jpg
  • amelito#2911
    amelito#2911 Posts: 3 Arc User
    When it will be approved my design
  • shywa13
    shywa13 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Shade13 love your design <3 best one i have seen here (my opinion ). forbiddenwords the one with the dragon is nice looking 2. In my opinion you 2 should win :)
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    shywa13 wrote: »
    Shade13 love your design <3 best one i have seen here (my opinion ). forbiddenwords the one with the dragon is nice looking 2. In my opinion you 2 should win :)

Thank you! Glad you like it pig-04.gif Yours are lovely too! <3
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • yizmat01
    yizmat01 Posts: 3 Arc User
    guys no need to fight XD its just contest for fun no need to bring drama even to forum lol
  • lelagas
    lelagas Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Name: slimWhite
    Server: Tideswell
    PWI_logo_owl.jpg
    PWI_logo_black_and_white.jpg

Post edited by lelagas on
  • shade13
    shywa13 wrote: »
    Thanks a lot pig-40.gif
    I didn't realise at first that those drawings from the first page are yours. Nice job, really well done. I even had a similar idea about the first one tiger-2.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • isellcats
    isellcats Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I absolutely agree with you Mel. But some ppl just have nothing better to do than criticize,and hell I wouldn`t let them go without a fair backfire :expressionless:

Since you don't seem to get why the rest of us were complaining, let me simplify that for you. It wasn't about your designs per se but because you literally clustered this thread with an overwhelming amount of posts. Now I understand that domino clearly said that everyone is allowed more than 1 entry, but don't you think you're overdoing it a bit? I mean let's for a moment assume that 50 people will enter this contest and each one submits over 15 entries as you have, resulting in 750 images. With that kind of overwhelming number I doubt anyone would like to spend hours trying to judge which one is the best one.

Try to be considerate to the others posting entries for this contest. I understand you want to express yourself and have fun, but limits are important. Just because you can post 20 entries doesn't give you an advantage it only means that the judges will have to go trough 20 of them to pick ONLY ONE to represent you then add it to the rest of the entries.

The reason why multiple submissions are allowed is because it gives the contestants variety of ways to express their creativity, however though they will still only pick out one entry to represent each person.

Also, just saying, but maybe you could've tried to fit all your entries in one post instead of so many so that it doesn't appear as a major spam to anyone reading this thread. :)
  • alexandra86
    alexandra86 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Omg... xD i just didnt wanted to check this tread for a while, but right now reading all this, i cant contain myself of posting what i think...

First...
    @gioves33 u said to the others to dont critics ur stuff, but lets remember who started to critics others...

Second...
    @gioves33 the first who said this has to been taken for fun was me... So, now u not just copyrigthing stuff, now u copy others words lol U need to learn how to be a unique person... for fun!! lol or at least admit that i said it first and that im right about the fact this is for fun. Then will all be ok.

and Third...
    Im totally agree with @bigtiggerrs; and also agree with @isellcats... Is not the same making ONE great Design than making 15 design where just changed few stuff like background, words positions, colors, etc... Sorry.

Thats why, after all the critics i get from ... i wont say who cuz they know it ... i will still keep my only one Design, even if is ****, but idc cuz whats matters i cuz i like it, and i dont spect to win, honestly i dont want/need those orbs cuz i barely play...

and Fouth...
    Posting between 2-5 design its ok... 6-10 is spam... 10-15 is being desperated... ijs.

And i dont fkn care what u could think about what i said... xD

Have fun everybody, have a nice day/afternoon/nite... Bye.
  • spitzbube1
    spitzbube1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Character name: Juliet
    Server: Dawnglory

v1
    63feif91y9alpc4bjxjz.png

v2
    jujgsdx63mhoqbpx3fjr.png
  • nn0872#3816
    nn0872#3816 Posts: 9 Arc User
    I can do 6 logos?
  • forbiddenwords

You may submit more than one design.

@nn0872 so yes, just make sure you put them all in a single post to keep the thread clean
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • nn0872#3816
    edited September 2016
    @forbiddenwords ty
  • trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
  • milkins
    milkins Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Nice pics so far
    IeIantos - GoldDigrz
  • milkins
    milkins Posts: 44 Arc User
    BEHOLD MY OP PHOTOSHOP MS PAINT SKILLS! (the snake represents 8 years)

PWI%20Logo_zpswapbaan4.jpg
    IeIantos - GoldDigrz
  • ievuka
    ievuka Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    <3
    Post edited by ievuka on
  • nn0872#3816
    I do not have the option of publishing photos :'( :'(
  • forbiddenwords
    @nn0872 upload them to a website like imgur.com or tinypic.com then copy the link of your image and insert it here.​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • tsubasawo2
    tsubasawo2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Here is mine ^^ This event was loads of fun! I love all these creative logos :smiley::*. Also idk if its done right. My objective was not to win but to have fun and participate. I wish the greatest of luck to all!!
    Character: TheNightErza
    Server: Etherblade
    pwi_logo_event_entry_by_tsubasawo-daiggdf.jpg
  • trannylamia
    Hope this works, if so this is my entry for the PWI logo

• trannylamia
    [img][/img]2ecp82c.jpg
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Hand drawn
    TqP5WVq.jpg
    Coloured in Photoshop
    Q6jBKMX.jpg
    Logo on a background
    2SRrK2k.jpg

PWI background from http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14200000/Perfect-World-wallpaper-perfect-world-international-14200039-1024-768.jpg

Character: Doom_Kitty
    Server: Twilight Temple <3
    K1WlJi2.png
  • n3murinomori
    n3murinomori Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2016
This discussion has been closed.