@Arspaulina, devs - X-TW issues

dregen543210
dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
@arspaulina#4310 can you please poke Orinj and let him know that DC rankings have not actually been reset? This is an urgent matter because I REALLY do not think having bugged rankings and rewards given out to the wrong factions two seasons in a row will sit well with the playerbase.

The minimum Dollar value of the rewards for season 10 is $3000, and this is being extremely conservative. I think there should be due diligence on making sure the system is accurate for season 10, at the very least.

For my part, I have been taking screenshots every week of the rankings so that we will have an accurate record of X-TW progression.

Comments

• arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Orinj has definitely been made aware of it and since there might be multiple variables with regards to resetting things, there will need to absolutely be a full wipe. This unfortunately will not happen until next maint. Also he has been super busy with meetings so that's why you guys haven't seen him here, so sorry about that!

I have also stressed to him that the season for DC should not officially start until the rankings are completely reset, which might not sit well to the current top 3-4 factions, but I doubt it'd be fair to all participants especially if people decide to just not show for them because "they'll just win the rewards again anyways oh well". But if anyone wants to give reasons as to why they wish to not have their points reset on them, they're encouraged to post here explaining why.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    Sorry, they're too busy thinking up BS anni events to bother with something as trivial as XTW rewards.
  • dregen543210
    dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
    Orinj has definitely been made aware of it and since there might be multiple variables with regards to resetting things, there will need to absolutely be a full wipe. This unfortunately will not happen until next maint. Also he has been super busy with meetings so that's why you guys haven't seen him here, so sorry about that!

I have also stressed to him that the season for DC should not officially start until the rankings are completely reset, which might not sit well to the current top 3-4 factions, but I doubt it'd be fair to all participants especially if people decide to just not show for them because "they'll just win the rewards again anyways oh well". But if anyone wants to give reasons as to why they wish to not have their points reset on them, they're encouraged to post here explaining why.

Awesome, ty for the update. Hopefully everything will be fixed for sure next week and we can really let the X-TW drama begin :smiley: .

• sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User

This is good news to hear at least some info about it , lets hope they are finally able to reset xTW like china does it regularly.

And as for ranking completely reset well is there a point to having a season if everyone doesnt start from same spot (aka 0) and have the same chance ? To clarify is there any point in factions that arent in top 4-5 to even compete in the event if its not reset?