EtherBlade Server Constant Mass DC

Options
endezechein
endezechein Posts: 26 Arc User
This problem has been happening since last Friday during the Nation War and still happening. The PWI crew need to do something about this. We have a lot players here that are busy doing their daily list of things to do and this server problem is hindering us. Someone has to address this issue real quick and fast.

Comments

• kickoflegend
    kickoflegend Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    Well let's say that during weekend, PWI staff dont work. So how about now?!? We don't have quality GMs that cater for players anymore. Used to have free codes and stuffs. Now you get lame fireworks!!! LMAO!!!
  • lizpie85
    lizpie85 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Ok so, we've been having mass dc's since the 27th/Saturday. There has been no word or acknowledgement from pwi regarding this and it has definitely not subsided. To say the least it is very annoying to constantly dc or have half your squad dc in instances or lose out on s3 molds and whatever when you dc and struggle to get back in. I submitted a ticket to the GMs specifically saying mass dc - this was their response:

"Thank you for contacting us here at Perfect World Entertainmnent!

I understand your frustration regarding getting constantly disconnected from the game.

Don't worry for I will do my best to help you with this issue. In this case, to make sure that we cover everything, I will provide you the troubleshooting methods one at a time. First, please try and check the following information:

1) Restart your PC as well as your network gear (router and/or modem), then try the game again. If you are connected to the internet through wifi, you can try connecting using a hardwired connection and check if it fixes the issue.

2) Run Arc and/or the game client as an administrator and check if the game folder is given appropriate permission to save changes on your computer

3) Add the game folder/files to the exceptions list of your antivirus and firewall software. Your antivirus or firewall software is possibly being too strict. Please see the help menu or support website for the software that you use if you aren't sure how to do it.

At your own risk, you may also have to disable your antivirus, firewall, and other security software temporarily while you download, install, update, log in to, and play the game. Sometimes the security software will block it no matter what you try or even if you try to add exceptions for the game files in your security software.

Let me know if you are still getting the same issue. Thanks for the patience! See you in-game!"

I mean really??? Now the fault lies on our side??? I think not!
  • kickoflegend
    kickoflegend Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    That is a pro reply from GM. Even me during my procrastination days at work, I wouldn't have been able to pull this kind of reply XD

And not to mention the 4 hours maintenance each week. As if that helps in server stability -.-

lizpie85 wrote: »
    Ok so, we've been having mass dc's since the 27th/Saturday. There has been no word or acknowledgement from pwi regarding this and it has definitely not subsided. To say the least it is very annoying to constantly dc or have half your squad dc in instances or lose out on s3 molds and whatever when you dc and struggle to get back in. I submitted a ticket to the GMs specifically saying mass dc - this was their response:

"Thank you for contacting us here at Perfect World Entertainmnent!

I understand your frustration regarding getting constantly disconnected from the game.

Don't worry for I will do my best to help you with this issue. In this case, to make sure that we cover everything, I will provide you the troubleshooting methods one at a time. First, please try and check the following information:

1) Restart your PC as well as your network gear (router and/or modem), then try the game again. If you are connected to the internet through wifi, you can try connecting using a hardwired connection and check if it fixes the issue.

2) Run Arc and/or the game client as an administrator and check if the game folder is given appropriate permission to save changes on your computer

3) Add the game folder/files to the exceptions list of your antivirus and firewall software. Your antivirus or firewall software is possibly being too strict. Please see the help menu or support website for the software that you use if you aren't sure how to do it.

At your own risk, you may also have to disable your antivirus, firewall, and other security software temporarily while you download, install, update, log in to, and play the game. Sometimes the security software will block it no matter what you try or even if you try to add exceptions for the game files in your security software.

Let me know if you are still getting the same issue. Thanks for the patience! See you in-game!"

I mean really??? Now the fault lies on our side??? I think not!

• guyin
    guyin Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    PWI doesnt seem to have much of a staff in employment - the arent addressing anything.I've seen alot of companies do this before closing their doors, is that the case PWI?? Or are you just waiting for closing out the game and restarting it as the new PWI in which you have to pay to play??