3rd Rebirth?

Options
hokker#1570
hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
Hello guys, some friends told me a 3rd rebirth is coming to pwi, they said it was posted in pwch facebook page, is it really true?

Answers

• writerred
    writerred Posts: 68 Arc User
    Options
    it's supposedly part of the next expansion "beasts of homestead" there are also supposed to be some updates to skills that i would supposed you have to have RA3 in order to learn
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    I hope not I'm not ready to do dailies again tiger-14.gif​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    writerred wrote: »
    it's supposedly part of the next expansion "beasts of homestead"

Source? I find nothing about RB3 on that update, just new sky level, new skills...
  • darkdemen
    darkdemen Posts: 54 Arc User
    Options
    it's supposedly part of the next expansion "beasts of homestead" there are also supposed to be some updates to skills that i would supposed you have to have RA3 in order to learn
    Not true, there is only new sky level.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    All of the 10 rb stones exist, can be found in the database, but the stone for first, second and third rebirth are the ones with a name that actually make sense. Someone noticed this from the database and started a thread about it - which started the rumors of rb3 coming
    However the stones have been named like that since new horizon expansion, nothing changed.
    The next expansion does not give rb3, however another sky level will be coming together with new passives (increase defense level and reduce crit damage taken)
    There are still no offical news about rb3 and therefore you should not expect this anytime soon.
  • dragonpig
    dragonpig Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    it is very unlikely to see 3rd RA in primal zone, just look at the map, u can see both land and sea are fully utilized for RA1 and RA2, unless they add "sky city" to utilize the air as well, LOL.

the only thing we can confirm, based on wanmei website news release, is new boundary lvl 1-10 and 2 new passives that required both primoidal and barbaric bloods to craft.
  • writerred
    writerred Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    darkdemen wrote: »
    Not true, there is only new sky level.
    zoube wrote: »
    it's supposedly part of the next expansion "beasts of homestead"

Source? I find nothing about RB3 on that update, just new sky level, new skills...

@zoube @darkdemen Note that i said supposedly meaning it may or may not be true, not that it is true