New Uncharted Paradise

Options
hogwarts123
hogwarts123 Posts: 66 Arc User
edited August 2016 in General Discussion
Found a video of the new UP instance update coming up that I thought I should share. :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehr_uXlIeGg

Tagged:

Comments

• srovarie
    srovarie Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Boss should have way less HP. 5 min invulnerability or something like that would be way more challenging and g16 and r9 people should do almost the same. This new UP will be the same link weap, nuke boss or gtfo as the first one. Most of the players doesn't even know anything about the bosses because squads fall apart as soon as nuke doesn't work.
  • hogwarts123
    hogwarts123 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I agree, most squads are only nuking but with a 95m hp boss they with be forced to deal will the challenges the bosses present(which are also harder). Another thing that will be very difficult is the Self-Consciousness challenge which now summons randomly 10 classes instead of the classes in the squad. Imagine getting a 5 wizard mobs, a cleric, and 5 seekers =.=
    Post edited by hogwarts123 on

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm here for the 15 Venomancer puppets destroying squads. dino5-14.gif
    Well, there's probably a limit of how many times a class can spawn, unless it's completely RNG.

​​
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    To me it seemed they spawned near their statue, so multiple puppets of same class should be impossible.
    Didnt count but didnt seem like there spawned that many at once, more like 5 per round.

So 5 puppets spawn at 5 random statues is my guess.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    According to the person who made the video, reflection spawned 5 puppets in addition to the regular 10. That's what I understood from her comments. I wasn't referring to the last boss. monkey-47.gif​​
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    -reads comments again-
    Ohh.... -_-