Gift Suggestion - Update?

jabq
jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
edited August 2016 in General Discussion
Just wanted to get an update about if any draft was made for the gift suggestions that the users submitted in this thread tiger-46.gif.

It has been a month so far @orinj @thenamesdomino @arspaulina#4310 . I know you guys would be busy with anni events as well. Just hopefully you won't forget about this little thing onion-1.gif.

To fellow trolls and forum users: Suggestions are closed, so i doubt outlining suggestions here would make much of a difference anymore, plus it is close to anni, so i doubt they will spend the energy to open a new topic, get suggestions, read it, analyze and get things done. We can hope for glitchs in the send out process onion-16.gif (like those rep badges+chests we got).

Let's hope for the best.​​

Comments

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Yellow nugget troll here lol any update ?
  • jabq
    Any updates on this topic? Or busy time going on right now?​​
  • writerred
    writerred Posts: 68 Arc User
    jabq wrote: »
    Any updates on this topic? Or busy time going on right now?​​

conisdering they're probably getting ready for the anniversary events, this issue isnt near the top of the list.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    hasnt it been months now?
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Actually since the anniversary is coming soon, perhaps you will see something, but shh you didn't hear anything from me o.o' But yes, that gift suggestion thing has been looked at :P
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • jabq
    Actually since the anniversary is coming soon, perhaps you will see something, but shh you didn't hear anything from me o.o' But yes, that gift suggestion thing has been looked at :P

Thank you @arspaulina#4310 . We did not hear anything. Us trolls were just having a fun meeting in this thread onion-22.gif.

On to the main topic, what is the best food that can be fed to us trolls in threads?​​
  • writerred
    writerred Posts: 68 Arc User
    jabq wrote: »

Thank you @arspaulina#4310 . We did not hear anything. Us trolls were just having a fun meeting in this thread onion-22.gif.

On to the main topic, what is the best food that can be fed to us trolls in threads?​​

to answer your question. try the tears of the innocent who dont understand the ways of the trolls