fave food & snacks drinks gameing

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
I drink amp energy drink and eat CHEETOS my keybord is orangy whats your fave snaking while gameing

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    Mandatory mountain dew and doritos comment.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    Water and pretzels.​​
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    Since i'm working at losing weight, Sparkling Ice (flavored carbonated water) and Cookie dough flavored Larabar (made from fruits and nuts) and the occasional yogurt, (Squeezable pouch kind)
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    *looks at keyboard* wow I'm surprised it hasn't gotten grimmey yet haha!

I let all assortments of food around my gaming computer but I've been treating my new keyboard very well so it doesn't get to as bad of a state as my old ones *coughs loudly* Sometimes it's fast food, other times its light fruit snacks. I should really start eating healthier though and get myself a real table to eat at instead of eating at my desk...
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆