Invitation Scrolls In Event Gold Shop?

Options
arspaulina#4310
arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
edited July 2016 in General Discussion
So since the code seems to have been going down early and I'd like to give the staff some sort of good gauge on where the community is at on these little guys-

Would you like to see the Event Gold Shop introduce the Invitation Scroll (or its contents if possible)?
If you select Yes - Specific Items from Scrolls Only please specify which types of items you feel are beneficial and why.

@orinj @thenamesdomino purely for visibility reasons.
⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆

Invitation Scrolls In Event Gold Shop? 34 votes

Yes - Scrolls
47%
hocic0laiwaisanandyauditorekartterbboycrazematthew4joeseinerpasarinhpal2002scruncyshywa13b00m1112stillstandinhinakatsura#3189nene#6448mark#8106 16 votes
Yes - Specific Items from Scrolls Only
32%
npc15jasrhobelnorailiadrakehogwarts123fbsoutcast5ealdormandemansfairymahahaha#2198lilkitsu#4417 11 votes
No
5%
cjp2noctusvenator 2 votes
Don't Really Care
2%
alaia#4592 1 vote
FeelsBadMan
11%
nbreakingroziverushopcheesesuperfedee 4 votes

Comments

• ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    Would it be possible to add the "Yes - Legacy Mark + Specific items from scrolls" option to the poll?
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • arspaulina#4310
    Options
    Oh shoot! Looks like it won't D: But yeah I sort of forgot that came with the event since it auto gives you the title when you return + the Mark. Yeah though that's definitely an option too!
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    I'd rather have the items able to be purchased with tokens. Event gold is not given out as frequently as it used to be.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    Yes - Scrolls
    thats why i suggested daily npc quest not event quest for event gold
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    Yes - Scrolls
    lol just read my stuff what i meant a daily NPC quest that i can do rather then obscure event that i may or not make it in time to like tigers event i think they call it for event gold that i never make it to lol id rather have a daily quest like 10 event gold so the max u can get is 80 for 8 toons max account so its not over kill.
  • arspaulina#4310
    Options
    A new NPC would require some legwork to be fair *points to the other Blessing Agent we got recently* If Event Gold were more readily available, then I'm sure it'd be more well received (?) How long has it been since we had alot of Event Gold given out? (I feel like its been a few month at the very least). If we do an NPC it needs to be very controlled and values need to not nerf the economy and requires alot of market study/input. It might even have to be a non perm NPC like one that could be turned on and off during certain times. *ponders* I'm just musing out loud, but outside of an NPC function, to get these scrolls or its contents into user's hands faster, Event Shop would have to be the way to go for now.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Options
    A new NPC would require some legwork to be fair *points to the other Blessing Agent we got recently* If Event Gold were more readily available, then I'm sure it'd be more well received (?) How long has it been since we had alot of Event Gold given out? (I feel like its been a few month at the very least). If we do an NPC it needs to be very controlled and values need to not nerf the economy and requires alot of market study/input. It might even have to be a non perm NPC like one that could be turned on and off during certain times. *ponders* I'm just musing out loud, but outside of an NPC function, to get these scrolls or its contents into user's hands faster, Event Shop would have to be the way to go for now.

Well personally for me, the most valuable items in the pack are the inkdragons. Free charms are nice but we can get them in other ways. For a lot of US players they can't get inkdragons because of event timers in EU. We have clamored for other ways to get them and inkdragons being obtainiable directly from event shop would be the perfect solution. We'd have enough to use for big pk and TW wars, but not enough to spam in every single fight.

• noctusvenator
    noctusvenator Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    No
    I am voting NO untill they bring new ways to get event gold outside of tiger event (that finishes far too quickly) or hoping for codes (which we rarely get).
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Options
    I am voting NO untill they bring new ways to get event gold outside of tiger event (that finishes far too quickly) or hoping for codes (which we rarely get).

Salty much? Why the hell do you think it's called EVENT gold? Since I came back to the game a month ago I've gotten 250 event gold.

• laiwaisan
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Yes - Scrolls
    ohhhhh random pack event gold in that treasure system that daily treasure chest hell yeah easy as heck that fixes that problem.
  • lestaroth
    lestaroth Posts: 77 Arc User
    Options
    tricksie wrote: »
    I'd rather have the items able to be purchased with tokens. Event gold is not given out as frequently as it used to be.​​

I guess that token sinks are always welcome, but again, people would buy them without respite.
    I don't think it's really wise to go the potentially overkill way.

• tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    lestaroth wrote: »
    tricksie wrote: »
    I'd rather have the items able to be purchased with tokens. Event gold is not given out as frequently as it used to be.

I guess that token sinks are always welcome, but again, people would buy them without respite.
    I don't think it's really wise to go the potentially overkill way.

Yes, "token sinks" = people buying more packs for tokens = profit for PWI. How is that overkill?​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• laiwaisan
    Options
    Yes - Scrolls
    hey your slacking put them in the shop already
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    Yes - Specific Items from Scrolls Only
    I'd like to see Ancient's Gift (is it the right name? The item for the increase xp/vitae), and even the hp powder and the attack pill item buffs would be nice.
    What I really don't care about is the mag/phy damage decrease charms. I was always annoyed when I got them from the scrolls.

Although some people raised a good point with "we need a good way to get event gold". I'm not saying we need a code every week, but something better than Tiger Event would be nice...