ARC REDEEM CODE BROKEN

Options
lilliida
lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
as the title says

ive been trying to redeem the invitation scroll code all day (yes ik im kinda late on that but i was away on vacation and didnt have a chance to redeem the code earlier), but it kept telling me over and over again either "server busy, try again later" or "your item could not be sent at this time, please try again later. if you continue to have problems, please contact customer support."

however, sending blessings works perfectly fine, but any other code i keep getting that message
just kind of annoying seeing as the post says "expires end of the month" so i guess i wont be able to redeem it anymore tomorrow..

anyone else having similar issues?

Comments

• arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    This is the quote I grabbed from Orinj regarding these from the official thread -
    orinj wrote: »
    I'll have to check Monday, but China HQ may have pulled the plug. I was getting a lot of heat about this.

I know its not the answer/reason/thing you want to hear, but Orinj have to check on Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience - but as I've posted in other threads we can try to move for these to be put in the Event Gold shop (or the items whichever they can manage) and hopefully get them to return soon!
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆