Bring back the invitation scroll system - Permanently

Options
samasalao
samasalao Posts: 159 Arc User
It is useful, it is free, why it has to be removed? Why is this company so adamant in milking userbase for money, please let some free stuff to stay, this goddamned greedy company only cares bout money and dont give a damn about players, games are supposed to be fun first, bring this system back.

Comments

• dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Options
    The invitation scrolls were nice because they were the only other way to obtain inkdragon bloods aside from resource war, which is very helpful for all the off-time zone players on the Dawnglory or other servers.

Ancient gift was also pretty amazing.

They really should find a permanent way for players to keep a consistent supply of these items for general convenience.

I think perma-free 6* orbs would be a little unbalancing.
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    What if they appeared in the Event Gold shop? Would that still be a cool place to get them? (and then just periodically have free event gold given away via the login in stuff or maybe contests if they're ever done).

As far as bringing the event back though...there is a bit of unbalancing for those who don't have inactives on their lists versus those who have 99% of their list inactive and sort of encourages players to simply "go dark" for the required amount of time. Which ultimately isn't that helpful for keeping up a population of active players if it's encouraged to just stay offline until some arbitrary time. But yeah I think putting the scrolls somewhere at least would be a better option (and probably step on less people's toes)
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    only if we can get event gold every week so we can buy them, of course depending the prices on event boutique
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    If I remember right you can get the inkdragon bloods from resource wars and soldiers pay. Not as many but its still there​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    They don't really need to put the event back. Just add some of the items from the scrolls to an NPC so players can trade them for Lucky Coins or Perfect Tokens of Luck. Adding them to the Event Boutique sounds viable too, but would require to add a more consistent yet non-"gamebreaking" Event Gold source. Personally, I would prefer the Legacy Mark item over the Ancient Gift, as it gives a better boost to the user, so it would be real nice if they could give us that permanently on the Event Boutique or an NPC in exchange of some of the common pack items (tokens and coins).

TBH, Legacy Mark and some of the Invitation Scroll items could make this game more alt-friendly (serious alts).
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • alphalordking
    alphalordking Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    For real this should happen. I mean the Legacy Mark was really helpful and could work to rise some alts more easily or even help other players to boost them as well. Every update this game has and brings many more stat increase and daily stuff to do, it becomes harder and harder to even have Alts that you also want to rise because either you like the class or any reason you have.
    I know Legacy Mark 20-days Offline requirement is a bit of a let-down for most that don't want to be offline for so long. I agreed on that, but that buff is just really really helpful in more ways than one. If they put Legacy Mark on Event Boutique that could be accesible and helpful to everyone I believe, I know for sure I would buy them, even more considering the new future update with a whole New Boundary Level beyond Shifting Sky... And those Vitae requierements would be hell alot harder to do even doing ALL dailies + Finding Drake (If you're lucky).
    Total_Calm - 105 / 101 / 101 - [ ψ The Blue-Eyed Demon ψ ]
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    What if they appeared in the Event Gold shop? Would that still be a cool place to get them? (and then just periodically have free event gold given away via the login in stuff or maybe contests if they're ever done).

As far as bringing the event back though...there is a bit of unbalancing for those who don't have inactives on their lists versus those who have 99% of their list inactive and sort of encourages players to simply "go dark" for the required amount of time. Which ultimately isn't that helpful for keeping up a population of active players if it's encouraged to just stay offline until some arbitrary time. But yeah I think putting the scrolls somewhere at least would be a better option (and probably step on less people's toes)

ohhhhh arspaulina that would be amazing i think i wouldnt complaine for like a year about anything if you did that
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,822 Community Moderator
    Options

Second.

Thanks.​​