How do you get the requisite Skill for upgrading ultimate skill to level 2?

jjfusion
jjfusion Posts: 11 Arc User
How do you get the requisite Skill for upgrading ultimate skill to level 2?
That is my question

I notice every ultimate skill to level 2 for each race ask for a requisite Skill which name start with "Genesis" but i don't know where i can get that skill.

For example for cleric, ask : Genesis Blessed Feather (Lv.1) <- where i can got this skill?

ΔBlessing of Immortality LV2 http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/49939
Subtype: Cleric
Price: 5.000 / 20.000
Stacked: 1
Requisite Class: CLR   Requisite Cultivation: Aware of Vacuity: Requisite Skill: Genesis Blessed Feather (Lv.1)
Requisite Level:100
More damaging than Genesis Blessed Feather (Lv.1)

Requisite Skill:
Cleric: Genesis Blessed Feather (Lv.1)
BM : Genesis Martial Posesion (Lv.1)
Wizy: Genesis Magic Posesion (Lv.1)
Mys: Genesis Void Phaser (Lv.1)
Tagged:

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    ...? Really? Have you looked at the NPC where you can get those skills in archo west? It is more than obvious that you just have to get and learn the skill that also obviously states "lv. 1" at the end of the new for each respective class. I neber been to heavy in terms of critic on such threads but this is just rediculous.

if you wanna complain about the misleading typos in this game then go ahead. That has to be done in the quality corner tho.

Here is an example: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/49938
  • jjfusion
    edited July 2016
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    ...? Really? Have you looked at the NPC where you can get those skills in archo west? It is more than obvious that you just have to get and learn the skill that also obviously states "lv. 1" at the end of the new for each respective class. I neber been to heavy in terms of critic on such threads but this is just rediculous.

if you wanna complain about the misleading typos in this game then go ahead. That has to be done in the quality corner tho.

Here is an example: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/49938

LOL seems like someone had a bad day today.

1st - Thanks (?) for your reply so that means is only Typo in the descripction of skills.
    2nd I asked because I was not sure about it / I din't know ( cuz the rest of skill ask for pre Requisite celestial skills). The best way to know something is asking , I'm almost sure there are any rules which prohibited ask when you don't know something . You don't need to trash your angry here.

And lastly , in any part of my post I said something about I wanted to complain about the misleading typos of the skills, srlly I don't know why are you so angry bro , but you need to take a deep breath.

You only needed to say that It was just a typo in the description, so lvl 1 upgrading ultimate skill , is the pre Requisite of that number 2.

But anyways thank for your angry info.

****EDITED***

If the info gave for the person above this post is true , I guess my doubt is solved , please Moderator close or delete this thread, whatever you make when is solved a thread.
    Thanks.

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Yep, you need the Lv1 ulti to be able to get Lv2. That's all there is to it (apart from coins, spirit, yadda yadda).

About the above poster, Joe, being angry, don't worry much about it, at this point he's pretty much a meme over here, it's a 24/7 thing.

Glad you found what you were looking for.

Mr. Justice
  • jjfusion
    nbreaking wrote: »
    Yep, you need the Lv1 ulti to be able to get Lv2. That's all there is to it (apart from coins, spirit, yadda yadda).

About the above poster, Joe, being angry, don't worry much about it, at this point he's pretty much a meme over here, it's a 24/7 thing.

Glad you found what you were looking for.

Thanks so much for you reply , I just was asking cuz "Level 1 skill name" is different of the "Requisite of Level 2 skill", so now I know is just a typo ,... and in the example of cleric

"ΔBlessing of Immortality LV 1" is the same of "Genesis Blessed Feather (Lv.1)"
    and so on

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Everybody interprets everything I do as being angry xDD guys I am perfectly calm all the time :) If anything I am being sarcastic :D
  • ibajames101
    ibajames101 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Welcome to PWI forum, where your simple questions get answered in the most rude/insulting manor.