Character loss!?!?!?!

Options
mitsukoaya
mitsukoaya Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello everyone, I was wondering if I was the only one that has lost several characters with the latest update...
For some reason, some characters I made ages ago (4-5 years if not more) that aren't past lvl10 have been kept, but my main character and some others (used within the past year) have been deleted... What makes this "funnier" is that my 2 last created characters are still there and shared the same server as my deleted ones (lost city)
Is there any way I can get them back..? I really poured my time on them and would wish that have at least my main back :(

Comments

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options
    1st - Lost City does not exist anymore, it's Twilight Temple server now. Check if your toons are there.
    2nd - Check if you have arrows to scroll up and down on the left side since people that had more than the max number of characters during the merge got these arrows.
    3rd - If neither of these work, check the other servers, you might be confused and you were not from Lost City
    4th - PWI does not delete characters as far as I'm concerned, so, someone might have used your login info and deleted them, idk.

If you can't find them you can send a ticket, but if it's not one of these 4 options then forget about it, it's gone.

Mr. Justice
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    nbreaking wrote: »
    1st - Lost City does not exist anymore, it's Twilight Temple server now. Check if your toons are there.
    2nd - Check if you have arrows to scroll up and down on the left side since people that had more than the max number of characters during the merge got these arrows.
    3rd - If neither of these work, check the other servers, you might be confused and you were not from Lost City
    4th - PWI does not delete characters as far as I'm concerned, so, someone might have used your login info and deleted them, idk.

If you can't find them you can send a ticket, but if it's not one of these 4 options then forget about it, it's gone.

Yer the above covers it all.

Hope you have some luck with this.

Thanks.​​
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    lmao that happened they combined both my accounts and put them on a sever i didn't recognize i was **** for 1 hour till some one told me.
  • banibe
    banibe Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options
    happened here too. an alt mystic i used for banking mats and gear had about 200mil worth on it has been gone. idk not even gon write ticket about it. i know they'll say something like, start a new toon or some bs. pwi logic
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    are you sure because a fac member had to say did you click the arrow pointing down or up on character screen lol and yup there were all my toons even ones i forgot about i was so embarrassed.