Lady Devs

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
So i wanted to say i would spend 17 dollars or more for these if they were permanent.
https://ecatomb.epicpw.com/fashion-weapon.html
Baseball Bat (Male)
Baseball Bat (Female) screenshot
Drunkard's Dagger (Male)
Drunkard's Dagger (Female)
Boxing Gloves (Male)
Boxing Gloves (Female) screenshot
Double-barreled Rifle (Male)
Double-barreled Rifle (Female
幻彩双槌(男) Ak 47
星芒长杖(男) Ak 47screenshot

And like 25 for the battle bots pet Big laser gun which would go good with the star wars storm trooper looking out fit https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKBI8L4Yimp0n_qD5HdGqN3n4yprPWKxAG0ljOgvNuwXELIb4PYA

Comments

• arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Hehe, the Drunkards Daggers look like broken Heineken bottles so they'd have to be purposely vague before they can be brought over for copyright reasons for sure. (If they aren't already in the game just off sale or "expired". I've never seen them put on sale before unless someone has?)

Laser gun would be super neat too :o I'll be sure to pass this list along into the channels and see if that's a possibility (weapon availability and addition to the shop might be easier than say, integrating a pets weapon and making it usable for characters, but we shall see!).
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    So i wanted to say i would spend 17 dollars or more for these if they were permanent.
    https://ecatomb.epicpw.com/fashion-weapon.html
    Baseball Bat (Male)
    Baseball Bat (Female) screenshot
    Drunkard's Dagger (Male)
    Drunkard's Dagger (Female)
    Boxing Gloves (Male)
    Boxing Gloves (Female) screenshot
    Double-barreled Rifle (Male)
    Double-barreled Rifle (Female
    幻彩双槌(男) Ak 47
    星芒长杖(男) Ak 47screenshot

And like 25 for the battle bots pet Big laser gun which would go good with the star wars storm trooper looking out fit https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKBI8L4Yimp0n_qD5HdGqN3n4yprPWKxAG0ljOgvNuwXELIb4PYA

Suggestion BOX.

their is a NEW thread for fash suggestions now....

@arspaulina#4310 pm me please.

Thanks.​​
  • laiwaisan
    Ohhh cool on it hero ty
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    So like while we are on subject can we get some cool weapon skins, that are not shall we say fun-sized ? Like medieval , futuristic, and steam punk weapons and armor fash? I'm pretty suprised that this game don't have samurai fash already , and since we have stuff like Battle bot around and stormtroopers fash it would be nice to see a ton of fantasy elements making even more unique toons.
    Vae Victis.
  • laiwaisan
    So i ran to the fash shop and saw a new perm fash wep but they were candy femalesish looking daggers.

how are monsters supose to take me seriosely when they see my wep they say all how cuet or candy for me u shouldnt have or they laugh to death when i go to attack them lol.

I think the dev woman are messing with me lolz
  • lilkitsu#4417
    lilkitsu#4417 Posts: 87 Arc User
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    So i ran to the fash shop and saw a new perm fash wep but they were candy femalesish looking daggers.

how are monsters supose to take me seriosely when they see my wep they say all how cuet or candy for me u shouldnt have or they laugh to death when i go to attack them lol.

I think the dev woman are messing with me lolz

when they come up to ask for your candy, you give em a good kick in the nuts and run away laughing
  • thesemisolidowl
    thesemisolidowl Posts: 9 Arc User
    I just want a Hockey Stick as weapon fashion.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I want to know what this thread has to do with lady devs.
    It's more a suggestion / generic wish rather than a general discussion
    Hehe, the Drunkards Daggers look like broken Heineken bottles so they'd have to be purposely vague before they can be brought over for copyright reasons for sure. (If they aren't already in the game just off sale or "expired". I've never seen them put on sale before unless someone has?)

They have been in the game​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.