we need more UP keys >.<

Options
lilliida
lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
edited June 2016 in Suggestion Box
this is a copy of the thread i made (my opening post) in the general discussion forum:

can we please get at least 2-3UP keys ("silent sea sandgrain") a day?

reasoning for this request being that one key is just too few:

- the sheer amount of mats u need for g17 weap takes like a year or so to farm with a 10man squad with the current drop rate
been doing UP pretty much every day (sometimes even 2-3 times with other alts) and still havent seen a single red mat so far (of which u need what, 66?, for g17)

- u need UP for the higher level homestead quests: 1st boss for lv9, and apparently either 3pillars OR last boss for lv10
given how much people tend to mess up - im pretty sure u know how it is e.g. when u randomly die on last boss and u cant res in time for the kill or when u die on bosses inbetween and ppl dont pay attention and just kill the pillar - it would be really great if we could get more keys....2 would already totally do in case u fail to get ur quest done the first time, so ud at least have the chance to finish the quest
one key is just not enough if u fail ur quest or get jerks who decide to kick u out for no reason in the middle of a run (yes this happens, not to me personally so far luckily), ull be stuck forever with it (assuming u do UP every day)

- "lower geared" players have a hard time getting a squad together cos those with r999 mostly run with fixed squads
yes i know they can still do it, but just saying its a lot harder
so especially for those who cant complete it first try or not at all it would be great if their high geared friends had an extra key to spare to help them...because with 1key thats just not gonna happen

- u also get homestead mats (cattle and herbs), but with 10man squad thats just a very small amount that everyone gets
with 2-3 possible runs a day it would be a lot easier to farm those..

so ye while im aware that "it will be in boutique anyway at some point" i still think not all mats will be buyable
and id at least like to have a 2nd attempt every day in case something goes wrong on the first run

~

from what i gathered from that thread theres 2 possible solutions so far:

- make the npc that gives u 1 key a day give u at least 2-3 instead
- make an option to convert nirvana keys/fairy box keys into UP, lets say for a 5:1 ratio or smth

fairy boxes r so rare theyse days the keys r pretty much useless except if u spamfarm uch
same for niravana, nobody bothers doing it anymore unless for title/homestead quest

Comments