Crit rate and GOF/SS

Options
mistressmuerta
mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
edited June 2016 in Suggestion Box
I would like to suggest a tweek to critical damage. Instead of dealing double damage can it be changed to doing maybe a % more damage instead of double. I understand it is the dex classes job to do burst damage so I no issues with that. However when classes with 80+crit rate attack pretty much every hit crits. The class is no longer high risk high reward because you are always going to crit. To add insult to injury the gof is going to occur way more often if you play a class that has it. (taking 4x damage is not fun). My only other suggestion is putting a cap on the crit rate so it can not exceed a certain amount or giving some caster weps aside from the dragon breath weapons adds. Some others(mainly people who probably play these classes) will argue that there are tons of pdef buffs. This would be a viable argument if casters could achieve the same hp pools as most maxed out la/Ha armor characters. If im maxed out and have maybe 30k hp fully buffed and most la/ha have anywhere between 40-50k hp with us both hitting each other for around 3-6k non crit guess who is probably going to die first if the melee class is dealing consistent 6k.

Comments