Avoiding purge

mistressmuerta
mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
So i have noticed the last few NW and territory war i would run in to purge an enemy after puffbirding and stunning them so they can't retaliate and it fails. The enemy hasnt used domain, sparked, antiwood, no sb buff, so im am seriously frustrated. There is no resist message or anything. They just keep all thier buffs.Have any other veno's come across this issue?

Comments

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Sin's Tidal ability blocks purge, and several other classes have a weaker version of it. Demon mystic for example has a 20% chance to avoid negative status effects after they use their self buff.
  • mistressmuerta
    mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
    I'm aware of that. The seekr's for example is very effective but I was purging a barb who had the flag. That is why it was so frustrating because I dnt understand how they kept avoiding it. The same thing also happend when i tried to purge an archer in TW.
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    There is a buff an SB can put on another person that makes them avoid the next purge attempt on them it might have been from that buff​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • oreowarrior
    oreowarrior Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Said there was no SB buff. Maybe they were using AD or something and it didn't show up to you? OR the SB buff is being applied at the last second? Would avoid the purge and would be maybe 1-2seconds buff on them that you mistook for something else.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Faith, genie skill. Most likely. Purify & immune to all status effects for 6 seconds including purge. I used to troll venos with it.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457