EXP buff

Options
i've seen players with EXP up showing sign how you activate it,how long it stays active,does it mix with reflection or just BH and crazy stone
what is the deal here?

Comments

• krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    that buff comes from the ancient gift item or an equipable item that used to be available through the invite a friend, since removing the invite a friend function, those items are no longer available, but the buff would last for an hour, with the equipable one giving a better buff than the ancient gift. it worked with quest exp items and killing mobs, it didnt work with reflection.
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    It does work with the exp pills from Morai and with exp pills from heavenfall towers too.
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    jadasia wrote: »
    It does work with the exp pills from Morai and with exp pills from heavenfall towers too.

true i forgot about the morai pills. havent done a full Heavan tower yet. keeps making my computer freeze during the boss fight with the first tier of floors
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    jadasia wrote: »

true i forgot about the morai pills. havent done a full Heavan tower yet. keeps making my computer freeze during the boss fight with the first tier of floors

Doing all 108 floors gets me about 17% exp without the buff at level 102. The best time to get exp is after floor 50 when the better pills are available. Floors 80 to 108 gets me pills with up to 1.75 mil exp without the buff. I'm saving my last exp pill for next week's run.