Galactic fash

weapon762
weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
Just wanted to start of this thread with a ty to whomever dreamed up the new male fash, and hopefully if there can be more male fashion with full armors being released in the future. There is a slight problem with it though, it's very hard to dye the helm to match the rest of the fashion, because of the editor in the makeover menu is different than the lighting say in arch , might I suggest you release in the botique pure colors of the helms? Red, black, orange,white ect, then it will match and we also don't have to dye our hair every few hours just to change into somthing else .
Vae Victis.

Comments

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    I like the fashion but I think my toon looks good, and in all honesty I prefer to wear it without a helm xD
    However i do think the helm should have it's color too instead of hair color. I don't know why it was made that way :o

Mr. Justice
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    My hubby is a barb so the helmet wouldn't work anyway but he did find the "Star Wars" fashion fun and looks forward to snagging it before it goes away. Its just a matter of what color.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Yeah it's incredibly annoying as certain colors will never match the helms at all,since between the hair and the texture ranges colors always come out darker then the fash it self (gold?) Is the brightest yellow.

To do even lighter makes it a pale yellow, and sadly the (pure) yellow in the pigment packs is mustard yellow, which would be awesome because it works perfectly with this red and yellow iron man fash I been building , which is I have been literally working working half the day trying to dye my hair right to match and it's just not possible between ini and ingame swatches they are not bright enough to do things like bright red or that mustard yellow color.

They could sell a roygbiv range of hat colors from here on that would fix problems with dyable hair fashion. Barbs with ini can wear hats though has he tried to try that.
    Vae Victis.