Freemmostation giveaway. Grab your key fast.

Comments

• foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    Thanks for the heads up. PWE might want to talk to those guys about how easily it is to get multiple codes. Only one can be used on your account). I could literally sit here and take up all the remaining codes if I was a complete ****.
    NGTUy53.png

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    foley3k said:

Thanks for the heads up. PWE might want to talk to those guys about how easily it is to get multiple codes. Only one can be used on your account). I could literally sit here and take up all the remaining codes if I was a complete ****.

You are right. It did not come into my mind. This is how you give a code that can be used only 1 per player.
    giphy.gif

• hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
    Thanks.
  • konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    Muchas gracias chiquita =3
  • crazone
    crazone Posts: 4 Arc User
    ty for the heads up,, unfortunately you can only grab one code per IP address. both me and my wife were unable to get one each (even though two different pc's). so make sure u get the one code for the account you want
  • wagonmaster
    wagonmaster Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Thanks. Where do I exchange the mount ticket? Edit: nvm quest list was full.
    Olympus west ID:
    2220103G040200041003700S0fb1ff
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Aww, they're all gone!​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    :/ sry I grabbed the last key
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    crazone said:

ty for the heads up,, unfortunately you can only grab one code per IP address. both me and my wife were unable to get one each (even though two different pc's). so make sure u get the one code for the account you want

If you know how to get around it you can grab more than 1. I was able to grab 2. 1 for each account.
    NGTUy53.png

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Actually one guy did a good job he had it so it would log your ip and shut you down and kick you and close your newly registered account so when you try to get a code it have a funny message saying e-mail administrator lol then he send you an e-mail and he would compare e-mails like johny101 johny 102 johny 103 etc and band them it was the avatar chest a-s giveaway i think dont quote me on he plays this game and posts on this forum and runs MMO site that gives out codes