5* orb login reward.

moozje92
moozje92 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
Okay, so this is what it says on the news page.

100% chance to successfully increase an item's refinement level by 1.
Can be used to make higher rank Dragon Orbs at a Jewelcraftsman.
Maximum refinement level: +5

CAN be used to make higher rank Dragon Orbs, now i got mine and it says cannot, false advertising again?

+ knowing for a fact more then 1 char has been online long enough every day, and not all of them getting the 5* orb.

Comments

• mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    lemme give u standard and a ragy answer :

standard goes like this : the orb is doomed to be bound, as it is given away free in a login event. IF it was njot bound , u would prolly be ehre again, qqing about other ppl abusing the unbound dragon orbs on a bazillion alts. --> bound orbs cant be used to craft orbs, as that would dimish the bound state in the first plyce.

nmow the ragy version : you got teh gooddamn orb FOR FREE , yet u still feel the urge to come to forums, and be a lil spoiled brat comlainging about everyrthing...... this aint a triple a game ... its pwi, with like 2 customer ppl doing everything they can, to not have to deal with ppl qqing all day long :)

i personally prefer the first version ... just had the feeling it spit the second one out., as it feels forums since steam expansion are a waistbin....​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • moozje92
    moozje92 Posts: 3 Arc User
    True, i knew they would be bound, and this actually is the first time i QQ on forums.
    And i am happy with the free orb! XD
    I was just hoping since it said so on the news page that i could make a higher orb out of it.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    i could be totally wrong, but as far as im aware of , bound orbs can never be used to craft another one.
  • dblazen
    dblazen Posts: 28 Arc User
    They probably just copy pasta'd the wrong item description​​