Selling even gold tickets?

Options
npc15
npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
So I don't know about other servers but on Tideswell there has been a number of people in world chat selling Event Gold Tickets. Would I be correct in thinking that this is against the rules? They are from their mailbox apparently, and I thought that usually they are untradeable but these ones aren't.​​
WbG9jxx.png
Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3

Comments

• elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    I have a feeling it is against the rules as well. On ET people have been trying to sell them as well. But it looked super sketchy to me.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,812 Community Moderator
    Options
    npc15 wrote: »
    So I don't know about other servers but on Tideswell there has been a number of people in world chat selling Event Gold Tickets. Would I be correct in thinking that this is against the rules? They are from their mailbox apparently, and I thought that usually they are untradeable but these ones aren't.

As the item is trade able no. However if you are doing anything to stop the item work in the way its intended, Yes you are breaking the T&C.

Long result Yes. A long history of Broken objects and Exploits in PWI. PWE should have closed the frost instance when it was discovered you could goon. Its just a thing in games.​​
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Options
    If the GMs want us to give 100 event gold in the future again, they should give us 2x 50 event gold, because those tickets aren't tradable. I hope they already recognized this "bug".

People can just log many alt accounts now and trade those tickets to their main accounts. Shouldn't happen...

Tbh I can't remember we got ever a 100 event gold ticket before = GMs couldn't know the bug.

Let's hope they are making a big note about this bug and every person which is responsible in the future for goodies will know it.
  • sedskdfjkhsdf
    sedskdfjkhsdf Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    personally I think selling a few of them is fine but the problem is people breaking the rules on number of accounts and getting a huge amount of them. I saw a cat shop with a stack of 50 of em.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    free vevent gold = free teleport for everyone, wheres ther problem=?
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    personally I think selling a few of them is fine but the problem is people breaking the rules on number of accounts and getting a huge amount of them. I saw a cat shop with a stack of 50 of em.

Just too bad that they cant be stacked. :|​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    PWI fault to forget to make tickets untradable. I am sure I have seen this discussion somewere else on the forum. And someone said there something like this: when you take the 100 gold event from your mailbox it suppose to automaticaly go directly to your boutique event shop and it does but if you have the quest list full the 100 event gold will remain in your inventory. And since PW forget it to make them untradable people can sell event golds.
    Is PWI going to ban anyone that used this... lets call it trick?
    Nah I do not think so. It will happen what happend everytime multiple people used a glitch or bug or PW mistake to make money. PW wont cut the playerbase.
    giphy.gif

• darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The way that one has to do all this to actually trade the event gold, it does make me think that it's against the rules. I think that it wasn't designed to work out this way. I mean, they probably meant for the ticket to go immediately *poof* and the event gold to appear in the boutique. It's not my place to say if it's right, but it makes me sad when people act this way, cause I'm afraid that PWE will stop giving rewards and giving event gold out of fear of people doing this. I don't think that event gold was meant to be used this way, a GM could better clarify this, but I feel that this behavior is against the rules. Event gold is so useful and lovely,I'd be sad to lose the chance of getting event gold, just cause some people might break the rules. :(