Worth coming back after a few years?

rawrsteel
rawrsteel Posts: 2 Arc User
I've got a level 103 (fail) vit build demon barb with 61k hp, and a 101 +12 4/5 APS sin. I quit playing a few years after getting all +12 RRR9 due to some changes in my life, but I started browsing the forms and updated PWI and it is completely different these days. Is it PWI still daily based and boring grinds or well now I see they added houses and another race. What can you guys tell me playing a barb in the version of today's PWI?

Comments

• kiymori
    kiymori Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    The game is still the same, spam dailies to get your spirit on par with everyone else....Spend tons of coin or gold to upgrade your gear even further, PvP or PvE.....Yep same old same old. Only interesting things is a few new skills and homestead, but unless you enjoy a mini SIMS simulator you probably will be bored again.

As far as barb is concerned, again same old stuff, you either go pure vit, hybrid, or pure STR....Either way barbs are still a Top tier class for any content this game has to offer. Just depends if you feel like coming back to play or not as nothing much as really changed.
    Post edited by kiymori on
  • rawrsteel
    rawrsteel Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you for the reply, even though it wasn't what I was wanting to hear, lol. I appreciate it.
  • kiymori
    kiymori Posts: 29 Arc User
    rawrsteel said:

Thank you for the reply, even though it wasn't what I was wanting to hear, lol. I appreciate it.

Psssh I know deep down you probably already assumed nothing much changed lol.