Changing mastery?

Options
jabq
jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
I was looking up the bosses required for each level of quest for the furnishing mastery. Level 10 furnishing mastery bosses all reside in UP i think. Some bosses did not have drops to their names and their map had a broken image, so not sure who they are, haven't fought them before. People who are in low gear, well if you manage to reach lvl 7~10 in your mastery, you will get a recipe where they will tell you to go kill a boss in UCH, FSP, AEU, UP. So no worries, everyone will get to do UP eventually dz7ydAq.png.

Back to the main question, i was told we could not change mastery. Is there a way to change the mastery in the chinese version? People are already pricing their level 6 mastery items at 10m~50m. Judging how expensive trophy are, i don't expect lvl 7~10 items to sell in at 100k. That is why i was wondering, once someone makes all the level 10 items in one mastery, they can change it, get the recipes for the next one and keep on doing that to increase their prosperity. I am trying to figure out the costs involved here of making level 10 items yourself vs other folks vs using alts.​​

Comments

• jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    Has anyone tried changing a mastery on an alt? Just curious on the steps, costs involved.​​
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Currently you need an item that D.N.E. in order to change mastery, so wait a few weeks for it to be added to cashshop
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105