Eternal Love. 9 hours online for that?

Options
bloodedone87
bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
So a player has to stay online 9 hours to receive 5 radiant shards which are useless since Realm of Reflection doesnt exist anymore or it would not exist anymore. Anyway the NPCs for ROR dont exist anymore.
And for 5 guardian scrolls.
Really PWI?
Ofc no one forces me to stay 9 hours online and obviously I wont. But still.

Edit: I understand that I made a mistake with this post and I am sorry.
But still I do not understand why some people act like I have cut someone head.
And also I do not understand why I am insulted since I did not insult anyone . I did not call anyone stupid, troll or jerk like others did with me.
Again I am sorry for making the mistake of not checking that ROR was fixed. Thanks to those that explain it was fixed without feeling the need to insult me.
Still I consider that the rewards given for spending 9 hours online are a joke even with ROR fixed. Are a joke to me. If others consider them great rewards so be it.
giphy.gif

Post edited by bloodedone87 on

Comments

• mashamira
    mashamira Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    oh man ror exist what game you play?
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    mashamira said:

Did you watched the recent twitch were Domino said that ROR will be taken out of the game? And also did you noticed all the people complaining (when Elysium expansion was released) that they cannot get out of ROR since there is no more NPC? And also did you noticed the red system message with 100 event gold code given so that players that were stucked in ROR could redeemed on another toon on the same acount that its not stuck in ROR and to use it on the toon that its stucked in ROR to buy a teleport stone to get out of ROR?

So oh man what game you play?
    giphy.gif

• kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    next is 24 hours for 30 Fash (male admiral, female i forgot)
    then its 48 hours for 30 day Fash weap (I really want the umbrella)
    last is 72 hours for 30 flyer of the new RW flyers >.> I got it already
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • joecisco
    joecisco Posts: 102 Arc User
    Options
    It still be there now. NPC are there since two patches ago. You can use item now. Maybe later they will have other system like ROR in housing or something.

maybe you need to play the game to see the reality?​​
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    next is 24 hours for 30 Fash (male admiral, female i forgot)
    then its 48 hours for 30 day Fash weap (I really want the umbrella)
    last is 72 hours for 30 flyer of the new RW flyers >.> I got it already

Why is fashion always timed? monkey-13.gif​​
  • kilmister
    kilmister Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options

mashamira said:

Did you watched the recent twitch were Domino said that ROR will be taken out of the game? And also did you noticed all the people complaining (when Elysium expansion was released) that they cannot get out of ROR since there is no more NPC? And also did you noticed the red system message with 100 event gold code given so that players that were stucked in ROR could redeemed on another toon on the same acount that its not stuck in ROR and to use it on the toon that its stucked in ROR to buy a teleport stone to get out of ROR?

You stupid for real or just trolling ? just step into ror and have a look for your self and see npc's are back and it works like it allways has.. Or you stuck in the farmville part of the game ?
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options

mashamira said:

In Tideswell RoR is working. Can't say for others. The NPCs are back and it's been a week already. System message was shown during last week.

It looks like RoR will be taken down in the future, but meditation will still be available. I think it will require VIP status. Can't confirm this last part.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    It's working fine on TT.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bloodedone87
    edited April 2016
    Options
    kilmister said:

mashamira said:

You stupid for real or just trolling ? just step into ror and have a look for your self and see npc's are back and it works like it allways has.. Or you stuck in the farmville part of the game ?
    1. I dont go in ROR.
    2. Domino is the one that said ROR is going to be taken out so dont blame it all on me.
    3. PWI is doing a poor job again.
    4. Do you feel good about yourself insulting me cause I got something incorrect or you cannot sleep at night or you chocking to death because of my comments? Your reaction is exagerated. You could just told me that they fixed ror without calling me stupid or troll.
    giphy.gif

• bloodedone87
    edited April 2016
    Options

It's working fine on TT.​​

Yes I see it works on Etherblade too. First and last time entered there was today.
    I blame it on PWI for confusing me.
    giphy.gif

• jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options

kilmister said:

mashamira said:

1. I dont go in ROR.
    2. Domino is the one that said ROR is going to be taken out so dont blame it all on me.
    In the future I recommend that you not comment on instances that you avoid. I use RoR all the time for my alts and it worked fine even without the NPCs due to the work-around. Also if PWI removes RoR like they removed DQ point system then we have a year to prepare for it.

* Sigh * Even after a year warning when they do remove it some will complain that it was a sudden change without warning because they are illiterate and ignorant.
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    jadasia said:

kilmister said:

mashamira said:

1. I dont go in ROR.
    In the future I recommend that you not comment on instances that you avoid. I use RoR all the time for my alts and it worked fine even without the NPCs due to the work-around. Also if PWI removes RoR like they removed DQ point system then we have a year to prepare for it.

* Sigh * Even after a year warning when they do remove it some will complain that it was a sudden change without warning because they are illiterate and ignorant.
    Oh no did I just killed with what I said you and now you are a ghost talking?
    I got something incorrect thats all.
    Why you and others are making a big fuss for this? Cant you sleep at night cause I posted something incorrect or what?
    giphy.gif

• mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options

mashamira said:

guess they going for you, as your coming off like a jerk with this kinda post style.

theres your answer
  • afaria86
    afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Options
    surtr said:

PWI v940 Patch Notes - Released April 19th, 2016

INSTANCES
    *NPCs have been returned to the Realm of Reflection.
    ​​

Guess not even when there are patch notes people read them...
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    mulier said:

mashamira said:

guess they going for you, as your coming off like a jerk with this kinda post style.

theres your answer
    How exactly from that comment I came off like a jerk?
    Do you really know whats like to be a jerk?
    I can be a jerk with you to show you exactly how being a jerk is like.
    Do you want me to be a jerk with you?
    giphy.gif

• jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options

mulier said:

mashamira said:

theres your answer
    By stating BS like this: "Oh no did I just killed with what I said you and now you are a ghost talking?
    Why you and others are making a big fuss for this? Cant you sleep at night cause I posted something incorrect or what?"

Best to read forums and visit instances before popping off with comments like the OP. Save yourself from some humiliation you will earn through sheer ignorance.
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    jadasia said:

mulier said:

mashamira said:

theres your answer
    By stating BS like this: "Oh no did I just killed with what I said you and now you are a ghost talking?
    Why you and others are making a big fuss for this? Cant you sleep at night cause I posted something incorrect or what?"

Best to read forums and visit instances before popping off with comments like the OP. Save yourself from some humiliation you will earn through sheer ignorance.
    Ok. From now on I will actually act like a jerk so you can have a reason to call me a jerk.
    giphy.gif

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Since this thread is basically a ****-fest, I'll close it now.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.