Maintenance will be ongoing between 8AM and 12 PM PDT

Options
clyknight
clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
Well. Normal maintenance is 11Pm - 2AM What happened to the 2AM to 8AM timeframe and with maintenance now till 12PM why does it take 13 hours for maintenance? Why is there nothing noting it anywhere except a red notice at the top of ARC?
Thanks for the 2X not that it's ideal during the work week then keeping the servers down for a day for most people's access time.
Where is the "something nice" promised when PWI went live in Steam?
Just more dead air and ignorance from PWI to the playing community as normal I guess

Comments

• tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    servers shoudl come back up anytime - the maint this morning is an arc maint, might impact pwi, might not.
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah yeah I know it's supposed to be just ARC but servers still down after 2AM and ARC maintenance can and has caused people to not be able to get in so still valid points :-)
  • casheh
    casheh Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    I agree, its getting a bit sloppy. Usually there is a post somewhere in general stating maint, time frame but tonight there wasnt anything and ive been checking the forums like clockwork as well as the game. Its almost 5am here and server's are still not up. 5 hrs from now as usual servers will probably be offline when arc goes down for maint. That will be 4 hours docked off of our 2x event because they cant manage to stop pwi from going down when arc goes down for maint....
  • noctusvenator
    noctusvenator Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    ... servers have been up for atleast 30mins
  • spitfire1960
    spitfire1960 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    pwi servers are not up