Wonder market

jabq
jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
If there is a topic already on this, could someone point it out to me? I wanted to ask, are there any benefits of upgrading the wonder market? Wonder market only allows you to make trees. Is there any other function? Is the wonder market required to acquire mats for g17 weapons?​​

Comments

• eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Some of the quests require certain items from the Wonder Market. I have a quest that asks for 2 Handcraft items and an item from the Wonder Market, so I assume that imply's for the super high level rewarding quests too.

However after typing out all of that I checked the high level rewards ( http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/35480 ) and they all seem to require one item only to complete. Maybe the Wonder Market is just for pretty trees?
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Probably just to help with prosperity, need high level wonder market for trophy and those give a good deal of prosperity
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • saleniece
    saleniece Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    i have noticed that some quests asks for flowers and trees what u can get only from wonders market. today i found my first blue quest, if other color quests gets rarer and rarer then u probably will want to lvl market incase they ask for flowers or trees in your quest, because market items cant be put on contracts
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    U get higher lvl quest from wonder market/workshop if u level them up.
    Im on lv 4, and i get asked to kill mobs for my daily Q
  • jabq
    ballenato wrote: »
    U get higher lvl quest from wonder market/workshop if u level them up.
    Im on lv 4, and i get asked to kill mobs for my daily Q

The quest that requires killing mobs has nothing to do with wonder market. It is the level of the workshop and the quest you take. I also get the same killing quest, while the wonder market is level 1.

@saleniece i was looking at future quests that give mats for g17 weapons, their number is between 1~4 out of 30~40. The other 26~37 quests had to do with your mastery.

That is why i was asking, beside increasing prosperity as @demansfairy said, i don't see any other function of a wonder market, that is why i was curious if others found other reasons.​​
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    mats from quests that are for G17 are tredable or bound?
  • jabq
    beast21g wrote: »
    mats from quests that are for G17 are tredable or bound?

mats from quests are not tradeable. Mats from bosses are tradeable (not the right version for weapons). Mats from bosses once converted to the proper version, the mats will become bound to the character who makes them.​​
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    obv the reason to level it is for the mushroom trees.​​
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Willows > Mushroom Trees. tiger-24.gif​​
  • jabq
    Anyone know how to get a recipe for a trophy?​​
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    jabq said:

Anyone know how to get a recipe for a trophy?​​

Vyn Ren, the Trainer NPC in West Arch, Goods option, buy a Basic Trophy Chest, get you a lvl 1 Trophy recipe when you open it whilst in your homestead, can be exchanged for higher level trophies at the same NPC Skill books option.

Lvl 1 - 800k
    Lvl 2 - 4m
    Lvl 3 - 20m
    Lvl 4 - 100m
    Lvl 5 - 500m

Lvl 6 - requires a Professional Trophy chest, which has no way of crafting so I'm assuming it's a pack or boutique item? These are also used to create the higher level Trophies.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • jabq
    edited April 2016
    Thank you @darkonome . The cost will be astronomical to make statues. Anyone with a high enough wonder market + recipe can make a statue right? Mastery is not required?​​
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    jabq said:

Thank you @darkonome . The cost will be astronomical to make statues. Anyone with a high enough wonder market + recipe can make a statue right? Mastery is not required?​​

That's right, no mastery required, just need the same level Wonder market as the Trophy you are trying to make. My thoughts on it are just wait till we see how we make Lvl 6+ Trophies, as from a Prosperity point of view you can only mark one as valuable so makes sense to keep on top of your other codex categories and maybe splash 500m on the highest lvl one if you get close to breaking a Prosperity boundary.. Or wait till we find out how to make higher level ones as that may work out cheaper if it's from packs for example (see below for more info on Prosperity)

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1204824/property-of-homestead-and-relative-quest-and-its-reward
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457